1. The computer guys hooked up the wireless router. In less than 10 minutes. Unlike when Momma tried for over two hours to do it herself.
2. The cable guy came and replaced the cable that
3. Momma spilled dawg treats all over the kitchen floor, so we scored a surprise snack.
4. Tazo found a new hidey spot and Momma couldn't find her and so she freaked out for hours. heh heh We got to giggle a little at all the stuff Momma was saying. "Tazo! Where are you? You don't have to come out - just show me a paw! Or the tip of your tail! A whiskie! Anything!" heh heh
5. We got a new chair. Well, Momma and Daddy got a new chair. But we took it over. So we got a new chair. It's very comfy.
6. It has been chilly and raining - good cuddling weather.
7. Titus did not get in trouble for making the mess in the family room. In fact, Momma started giggling because he worked so hard. He carried in parts of the newspaper, toilet paper, and pop bottles, and then threw some toys around.
8. Daddy made pasta for dinner and he didn't guard it very well. heh heh
9. Titus got to eat a little of Momma's chicken soup.
10. No one has thrown up or had 'tocks trouble for weeks. *knocking on wood*
11. It's sunny today, so there are going to be super good sunspots in the house.
12. EG's been doing lots of boobwalking this week. We think this is a good thing. Momma does not.
13. We played fishie pole for a long time last night. It was super fun.