It's been a busy week around Casa De Furry Kids again. Here's 13 things that happened:
1. Lots of screaming and dancing last night when the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. Wahoo!
2. Tazo has taken to jumping up Mom's back whenever she bends over to pick something up. She always adds claws for traction, too. That kinda causes some screaming and dancing (but not the happy kind). hehehe
3. EG's been helping Mom with her homework. Mostly by chewing on the corners of her papers and sprawling all over the middle of her notebook.
4. Mom took some very embarrassing pictures of me, Titus.
5. Mom's voice sounds very funny because she's still sick. So she's been chasing us around the house saying, "Luuuuuuke, Luuuuuuke!" in this scary Darth Vader voice.
6. Mom's been calling EG "Errol D. Errol" a lot this week. She just made it up and apparently it makes her very happy. It does not make EG happy, however.
7. EG and I played together really nicely this week. I (like a good boy) stuck to the Feet and Tails Rule (Tails and feet, everything's sweet. Tummy and head, everyone's dead.) Things went great until he went for my delicious, pink ears.
8. Tazo's been cuddling with Mom in the mornings (usually it's EG).
9. Because Tazo hates the new flashy box, Mom's been using the old one to take pictures of her. We suspect this drives Mom crazy because she's all about being efficient and doing things as simply as possible and having to use 2 cameras is neither. heh heh
10. Mom took EG outside in the stroller while she sat on the patio. It's a good thing that they didn't actually go strollering, because the front wheel fell off. EG swears that Mom was trying to kill him. Whatever.
11. Mom's trying to
teach the twins to do tricks. With Temptations. (It's not really working.) The good thing about this is that she always gives me some.
12. EG hates the Furminator. And he really, really needs it.
13. The twins have been getting up super early this week. In fact, they got locked out of the bedroom on Monday morning. It worked for about .00013 seconds until they started screaming and flinging themselves against the door. It wasn't a pretty situation.
Happy Thursday, Everybody!