Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Middle Name Meme

We got tagged by Captain Jack and Dante and the crew over at PB & J (hi Bert! :batting eyes:) for the middle name meme.

Here are the rules:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


I will go first. My full name is Tazo Tea Gizmo. Gizmo was the name I had before I got adopted by Momma and Daddy. Momma thought it was a cute name, so she tacked it onto the end.

T - Twin. I am a twin. Well, that's what Momma says because EG and I are littermates.

E - E*lastigirl. My arms can stretch like nobody's business (especially when there's a bowl of cereal involved), just like E*lastigirl in one of Momma's favorite movies, The I*ncredibles. Momma swears that I can reach all the way across the kitchen. hee hee

A - Angel. Momma says I am her sweet, sweet angel.

G - Giant. I have a giant speckle on my head. That's one of Momma's favorite places to scritch.

I - Introverted. I pretty much only like Momma and Daddy and Titus and EG. Anybody else comes over, I head under the bed.

Z - Zippy. I zip around the house like nobody's business. Especially if I hear a askeery noise. Or if I'm playing Thundering Herd of Elephants.

M - Motor. Momma says I have the loudest motor she's ever heard. One night, my purring woke her up. hee hee

O - Outside. I went outside once all by myself. I didn't like it. It askeered me. I feel much safer in the stroller.



EG here. My full name is Earl Grey Phillip. The people who we lived with before called me Phillip. The Mom thought that was a pretty good name, too, so she kept it as my middle name.

P - Polished. I always look polished because I always wear a tuxedo. A grey one.

H - Helpful. I take my snoopervising duties very seriously.

I - Irresistible. I can make my tummy look very, very appealing. And when The Mom comes over for a scritch or a snorgle, BAM! Bunnykick! heh

L - Long. I can make myself very, very long by stretching waaaaaay out. This works best when I lie in the middle of the hallway. In the dark. And The Mom is not expecting it.

L - Lean. I am at a perfect weight. Dad says I am a lean, mean fighting machine. Except no one will let me fight.

I - Ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is the best.thing.ever.

P - Photogenic. I love to have my picture taken. Any where. Any time.

Titus here. My middle name is Theodore.

T - Thinking. I am always thinking of ways to get a snack.

H - Helpful. If Mom is cooking, I am always right by her side, ready to help.

E - Eating. I love to eat. It is the best thing ever.

O - Odor. Mom loves to snorgle me in the neck. But never on top of the head because she says it's a little stinky.

D - Dawg. I am a dawg.

O - Obnoxious. Dad says I can be a little bit obnoxious when he's trying to eat. I do not know what he means. Just because I try to climb in his lap and eat off of his plate doesn't mean I'm obnoxious.

R - RAWR game. This is a very good game. I say RAWR and then Mom says RAWR and it goes on and on until I'm done playing.

E - Ears. I have pink and white froot bat ears, though sometimes they just don't feel very froot batty.


Whew! We are going to tag Bonnie and Victor and Beau and Angie.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, great meme. We'll try to get Mom to do it tonite, or it mite end up waitin... an waitin... an waitin.
    Our boy's bisitin Wash DC wif hims grandbeans, so it's bin quiet... too quiet! But Mom oughta haf time fur us then, rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool - we love your middle names! Glad you guys had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are long names, so a lot of words to think up. Good job, though. We liked readin it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! We don't haf middle names. Mom is gonna haf to gib us a naming ceremony first! Oh boy dis is a hard one. Ok it might take a little time but we will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoughts it was hard to do my middles name, but cat o cat, you's all has long ones!

    Great job on the meme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tazo, Earl, and Titus -- your middle name memes were so much fun to read! You're such a fun family.

    And oh, EARL.... *grin* you are the most photogenic and handsome and polished and irresistible mancat ever. And guess what! Both of us are long and lean!

    Whiskie kisses... lots and lots of whiskie kisses!

    Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm . . . we have heard those names somewhere before . . . wuz it da kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great middle name meme~!

    I always feel that you like eating ice cream is really truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I did this meme today too! Cool middle names you guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great meme! We really like learning all that neat stuff about you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really agree that vanilla ice cream has to be the best. thing. ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!