- I am now obsessed with q*tips. Like Daisy, I like it when they get all long and stringy and stretched out and damp with spit. hee hee I also like it when Momma tickles Daddy's nose with the wet end and grosses him out. hee hee Q*tips are just about the funnest thing ever.
- Black tuxie kitties (like Bert) might be nicer than
graygrey tuxie kitties. *cough*EG*cough*
- German chocolate cake is awesome!! A plate of it fell out of the refrigerator last night. I stole a piece. And eated it while Momma was busy cleaning up the rest of the cake. And Momma didn't even know I stole it until Titus was licking up the crumbs. That I left in the laundry room. By mistake.
- Mommas tend to freak out when they don't know exactly how much cake a kitty eats. Daddys have to remind them that there's probably not enough chocolate in a boxed cake mix to do much of anything. Except maybe upset my tummy. Which it didn't.
- There has not been a lot of laundry done this week. So my nice, warm nappy spot on top of the dryer has not been all that nice and warm. :/ Maybe Momma will do laundry tonight. She did say something about having to wear desperation undies today. I guess those are the pairs you wear when all the good ones are dirty. Since I don't wear undies, I don't know. I'm just hoping that she turns on the dryer tonight.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Thoughts on Thursday
Momma says she is tapped out this week. She helped me do a T13, but it was super boring, so she said that I could post some random thoughts I've had this week.