Thursday, April 12, 2007
Thursday Thirteen - Edition 5
Thirteen Things we love about our Momma:
1. She has curly hair that is fun to play with. It is especially fun to put the bitey on.
2. She feeds everyone as soon as she gets up in the morning and as soon as she gets home from work – before she does anything else. Even drink coffee!
3. She makes sure that everyone gets equal pets and scritches as soon as we’re done with our meals.
4. She makes sure to pick us up and cuddle us once a day whether we like it or not. We pretend we don’t like it sometimes, but we really do. Titus always gets a big hug from her because he hates to be picked up – and Momma’s not really strong enough to pick him up anyway. He weighs a whole 59 pounds!
5. She gives us bottled water because she says if she won’t drink the water at our house, she won’t make us drink it either (sometimes the water is brownish grey - ewwww).
6. She leaves Titus’ nose prints on the window sometimes because she thinks its cute.
7. She made a special bedtime routine for us. For Titus – “Good night, Momma loves you. Come and get me if you need me. And come sleep with us because we love it.” Then he gets a big smooch on the top of the head and some ear scratches. She gives me and Tazo special ear scratches and tells us goodnight and that she loves us too.
8. She always tries to get us to kiss her by wearing fruity smelling chapstick. Sometimes it works on Tazo.
9. She makes sure that Titus has a tower of beds in the family room and the bedroom.
10. She likes it when we take naps with her.
11. She takes lots of pictures of us because she thinks we’re cute.
12. She always celebrates our birthdays – she buys us lots of toys and treats.
13. She took really good care of EG when he was sick. She was so scared and her eyes leaked a lot, but she did what she had to do to help him feel better. Tazo and I helped her by giving her lots of cuddles when she was feeling scared and sad.