Since our tummy clocks have been set ahead for the last couple of weeks (meaning we're ready to eat around 4:30 instead of 5:30), we (mostly EG) pester Momma until she caves in and feeds us. After we eat, we both bathe for 20-25 minutes, and then we play Thundering Herd of Elephants. So we're in an all-out, high speed, loud-stomping game by 5:05 or so. Unfortunately, Momma is not on the same page since she likes to go right back to bed (something about not really having to get up until 6:50), so she gets a little crabby for some reason. Here's a list of things heard around our house between the hours of 4 and 7 am:
1. EG! No! (As EG is pushing books off the dresser onto Titus' head)
2. You snot! (Directed at EG)
3. No bite! (Also directed at EG when he gives Momma's toes the bitey)
4. Lay down! (Futile attempt to get us to go back to sleep)
5. It's not time yet. (Directed at all of us once we get Titus all riled up)
6. Oh, for the love of cat.
7. Ow! (Directed at EG after he chomps Momma's toes)
8. Why don't you get your Dad up? Why is it always Momma? Why? Why? Why?
9. Did you guys have speed for breakfast? (After we had played THofE for close to two hours - hee hee)
10. Go night night. It's still night night time.
12. Can't we just sleep in til regular time?
13. EG, you keep doing this, you need to learn how to make coffee.