13 Things That We've Helped Mom With This Week
by Tazo and EG
1. We snoopervised the making of some cheese ravioli last night. She did ok. Except we didn't get to taste the final product.
2. We inspected her bowl of honey nut cheerios with very vanilla soy milk. It passed the paw test. hee hee
3. We helped her while she reorganized the Off Limits Room. We did this by hiding behind the bookcase, just out of her reach. And then running from the bookcase to under the bed - also just out of reach.
4. We chewed her boot laces.
5. We helped her with the recycling by pulling all the plastic bags out and chewing them. And by playing hide and seek in the paper bag that holds the newspapers so much that it ripped and the newspapers fell out.
6. We helped with the plumbing this week. Our boiler is sort of fixed, but needs two new parts, so it's been leaking a little. We help by pulling out the bucket that she and Dad are using to catch the dripping water. EG also likes to drink out of the bucket, which really freaks her out.
7. We helped her get ready for work by making sure that her shower goes well. It is very important that when she opens the curtain, she's face to face with EG. We also help her dry off by licking the water drops off her ankles. hee hee
8. We helped her write checks this week. Mainly by chewing on the pen while she's using it.
9. We helped save her from the evil space heater. Those things are very dangerous, so we make sure that we're lying between her and the space heater. That way we can block the very, very dangerous heat that it gives off.
10. We have made sure that she is not late for work by getting her up on time - every day this week. If she gets up at 3:53 am, that gives her almost 4 hours to get ready. That's plenty of time.
11. We sampled her mugs of water to make sure that they meet our quality standards.
12. We have made sure that she's doing the laundry the right way by jumping inside the dryer and freaking her out. There are just some things that should not be tumble dried, like her favorite sweater. And us.
13. We thoroughly inspected the new books that she bought by sniffing them and kicking them off the counter onto the floor.