Please keep Latte and his family in your thoughts and purrayers.
I got tagged by my pal, Mickey Mantle, for the resolutions meme.
When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories:
1. quite serious about them,
2. be flippant about them,
3. do it because we feel pressured to, or
4. do not do them.
So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.
I have never made a resolution before, so I guess I'd be #4. However, I've grown a lot in the last year, so I will make some resolutions for 2008.
1. I will try to control my
2. I also vow to not have any neck problems this year. The last time I had trouble was 12/30/06. So I think I'll be ok as long as I wear my harness when I go out on the town.
3. I vow to take more walks.
4. I vow to play more games of Chase Momma Around The Back Yard Like A Lunatic.
I have also been reminded by the grey tuxedo wearer in the family that I need to tattle on someone today. I guess I will tattle on Mom. On Sunday, she didn't even get out of her jammies (and they're sock monkey jammies! - how embarrassing). She said she needed a mental health day. So she laid around all day and got caught up on her Tivo. The great thing about the whole thing was it was cuddle time. All.Day.Long. Yippee!