Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Edition 36

We got tagged by Eric & Flynn and Pearl, Bert, & Jake for the seven things meme.

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

1. Titus: I have the coldest, wettest nose of any dawg Mom has ever known.

2. Tazo: Momma says I have a giant purr-er. It takes approximately 2.3 seconds of attention before I start purring. And I can purr super loud.

3. EG: I have a quiet purr-er. And I pretty much only purr for Dad. heh

4. Titus: Mom and I cuddle on the couch for at least a few minutes every single morning.

5. Tazo: I cuddle in Daddy's lap almost every night after Momma goes to bed.

6. EG: I have a thing for The Mom's left UGH boot. Only the left one. (Please don't be jealous, Dorydoo.)

7. Titus: Every morning, while Mom is getting ready for work, I steal one dirty sock from the hamper and carry it into the living room.

8. Tazo: I don't sleep with Momma and Daddy at night unless Daddy carries me into the bedroom and puts me under the covers. As long as I'm under the covers, I'll stay there until morning. Or at least until it's Thundering Herd of Elephants time.

9. EG: I am very skilled at making noises that sound like I'm doing something naughty and then when The Mom comes to check on me, I am innocently sitting in the middle of the room - no naughtiness in sight.

10. Tazo: I have a mitten-shaped speckle on my back and Daddy sometimes calls me "Mitten Kitten."

11. Titus: I have never had a drink out of the toilet.

12. EG: I am a slow eater (compared to Tazo & Titus), so The Mom has to sit by us while we eat to make sure that Tazo doesn't snarf down my food, too.

13. Titus and Tazo cuddle togther a lot. It is very, very rare for Titus and EG to even touch.


Happy Thursday!

23 comments:

  1. Your T13 was great. We always like learning more about out furiends.
    That's cool that you have a mitten-shaped speckle on your back Tazo!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think I know my friends and then they do one of these and I learn so much!!

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  3. We enjoyed learning more about the three of you! :) Tazo, we both purr very loud too! Merlin purrs incredibly easily - you don't even need to touch him, whereas Dragonheart needs pets or head rubs to purr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys!
    You know what Titus, I've never gotten to drink out of the toilet either, they always close the lids around here. I've heard it's a lot of fun too!
    Your pal,
    Diamond Doggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE loved reading this! You three are model animabibbles and you make your mommie crazy, erm, we mean happy.

    I have to have supervision too with the foods. Mostly because mine has stuff in it to keep my poops soft... and Prinnie does not need that at all.

    Thank your for the beeeeeeautiful awardie. wE are so proud and happy to have it from you three!

    Happy Snappy Thursday to all of you in Michigan.
    It is 48 here, downright balmy!

    Purrrs and hugs, Caesar

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad to learn more about you guys! None of us sleep under the covers, but we definitely hog the covers on top of the bed.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! I've learned even more about all of you. Can you believe that Loki and Dana have never had a drink out of the toilet either?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tazo, guess what? Pixie stays downstairs unless she gets carried up to sleep in the bed. Then she sleeps in the bed all night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yur T13 was so much funsies to read! Hey EG, I'm a quiet purrer, too. You gotta get real close to me to hear me purr, but you can see me purrin cuz I vibrate and I smile great biggies when I purr, too. Makes Momma say SQUEEEE!!!!!

    And EG, I do the same thing about makin naughty noises fur Momma to check on me and when she does I look at her like I'm sayin, "It wasn't ME!!!"

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess what, Earl! We complement each other in the Purr Arena! You are a quiet purrer, the Strong and Silent type, and even though I'm a very small kitty girl, I have a HUGE purr! When I lie on Mom's lap and purr, her legs vibrate down to her toes. HEE!

    I am purring at you right now, handsome! Can you hear me? *GRIN*!

    Sending bunches and bunches of whiskie-kisses!

    Love and cuddles from Dorydoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a great T13, I learned alot more about you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful T13! You Furry Kids are so adorable. I loved learning more about each of you! And "Mitten Kitten" is so cute. *smile*

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. EG-your aural innocence is a good trick-they can't convict you for what they can't see, eh?

    Titus-no toilet water? You are a dog without peer!

    Tazo-I wish my purr-er worked as well as yours does-mines is so low, it's subterranean!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky always runs of with a dirty sock (or shoe) as well. Those are very funny.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I know a lot more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just the left one cuz da right ones is always EVIL. Yeah, really, evil...

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was very interesting. Hunter, our greyhound at the rainbow bridge, loved to steal mom's left shoe and hide it in his bed.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so neat, thanks for let me know more about you~!
    I think No.11 is really surprising me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These were great stuff to learn about you three! (& I'm glad your Momma got your award to show up in your side thingy!) Titus - I have never had a drink out of the toilet either. Wonder what we're missing!
    Freckles

    ReplyDelete
  20. We haven't had a drink out of the toilet either cuz mum knows we'd be playing wiv it, so she keeps the lid down. I(Flynn) like sleeping unner the cuvvers, Eric just likes lying on heads.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Neat list of stuff about you guys!

    Very nice award, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your award! We love reading your blog, it always makes us laugh!

    Tazo, Panda Bear has an extremely loud purr motor too. Panda Bear's purr motor goes to 11 (a la Spinal Tap). :-) Does yours go to 11, too?

    Purrrs,
    Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!