Tazo here. We've had a busy morning. Here's thirteen things that have already happened today:
1. We set our tummy clocks ahead - just a little. We started trying to get Momma up at 5:11 am (which is waaaayyyy later than we used to get her up, so she should be happy).
2. Titus tried to get her to play RAWR, which caused EG to get all wild and try to bite Titus on the ear. Which got EG tossed off the bed. Repeatedly.
3. Momma gave up at 5:20 and got up to feed us.
4. EG tried to sneak out the door when Momma let Titus out.
5. Momma and Titus snuggled on the couch for lots of extra minutes because she got up so early. She should be happy.
6. We helped her work out. She especially needs our help with sit ups and push ups. Putting the bitey on her toes is very motivational.
7. When she finished working out, I sat on her lap and purred and purred and purred. I almost *never* sit on her lap, so she was a little mad that she had to get ready for work instead of cuddling with me.
8. As soon as she got out of the shower, I ran in the bathroom and rubbed all over her legs. It is very important that your beans take your furs to work with them.
9. Titus shredded a roll of paper towels while she was in the shower.
10. EG chewed on her purse strap while she was in the shower.
11. Momma spilled gooey hair stuff on EG. He got super mad. And then he got super super mad when she had to rassle him and put the squeeze on him so that she could wash the gooey stuff off his furs. He put the bitey on her thumb - but she kept on washing. She finally put him down and apologized profusely, but he just kept giving her a super dirty look. She even tried calling him "Errol" which usually softens him up. Not this time, Momma. I think you're gonna be That Woman again. hee hee
12. EG tried to sneak outside again when Momma went out to start her car.
13. Someone pulled her sweatshirt off the clothes rack and onto the floor and rolled on it so their furs were all over it. She had to try to de-fur it in the dark. hee hee
Have a great day at work, Momma! We'll see you later. We love you lots!