Thirteen Things That Happened This Week
1. WE GOT A STROLLER AND WENT STROLLERING!!! We hit the open road. It was awesome! We felt the sun on our faces and wind in our furs. Whee! (Titus' note: They went to the end of the driveway and back. Once. That's it. Hahahahaha!)
2. Mom emptied our litterboxes, scrubbed them out, and filled them with fresh, clean Swheat Scoop.
3. We peed on the floor right in front of our freshly cleaned litterboxes.
4. WE GOT A STROLLER AND WENT STROLLERING!!!
5. Earl Grey played in the toilet. Then got his feets wiped off with baby wipes.
6. Mom cleaned out under the couch and found 22 balls, 5 milk jug rings, and a pink mousie. Then she forgot to put them away before she went to bed, so guess what we did at 3 am?! PLAYED JINGLE BALL! AND THUNDERING HERD OF ELEPHANTS!!! Because that's what you do after you play jingle ball at 3 am!
7. Someone who's big and white and hairy had a flea on his head, so we all got flea drops. Grrrr.
8. Mom vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed and then washed all the bedding. Because of the stupid flea. On someone's froot bat head. We worked so hard to get all our furs all over everything and now we have to start all over.
9. Mom was off yesterday and we got lots of cuddles and snuggles. We even all took a nap on the couch.
10. Our internet was down all day so Mom said a bunch of words from the bad word list. We couldn't visit our friends' bloggies or Meow Like A Pirate, and Mom couldn't check her e-mail or do her homework. Grrrr.
11. Earl Grey hasn't tried to run outside all week. BECAUSE WE GOT A STROLLER AND CAN GO STROLLERING!!!
12. Titus got to take a long walk with Mom. He pooped in the park and Mom had to pick it up with a plastic bag. And she had to carry the poop in the bag all the way home because the trashcans in the park have been put away for the winter. Hahahahahaha!
13. WE GOT A STROLLER AND WENT STROLLERING!!!