Thank you, Maggy and Zoey, for our sweet NFL pictures!
Thirteen Reasons We Like (American) Football Season
1. LAPTIME WITH DAD.
2. That yellow flag that those guys in the striped shirts throw around looks like it would be super fun to chase.
3. Whistles make sort of a cool sound when they're on TV (but in real life, they're kind of askeery).
4. Some teams are named after kitties - like panthers, bengals, jaguars, & lions. Grrrr!
5. Some teams are named after birdies and fishies - like cardinals, dolphins, ravens, falcons, seahawks, and eagles. Birdies and fishies are fun to watch - and look pretty tasty.
6. Mom singing the Monday Night Football Theme.
7. Mom pretending to be a commentator and doing the play by plays. It makes Dad laugh because she has no idea what she's talking about. She also imitates the refs when they do their hand signal things after someone screws up.
8. Mom and Dad pick their favorite teams to win for each game. Dad picks his based on facts, Mom picks hers by mascot and color. She usually does pretty well in her picks and it drives Dad crazy. hee hee
10. Those guys on TV look like they're playing a ginormous game of Thundering Herd of Elephants. Imagine - Thundering Herd of Elephants with 22 kitties on a giant field of grass. Ooooh, the possibilities.
11. The football is sometimes referred to as a PIGSKIN. That sounds yummy.
12. Mom gets sick of Dad yelling at the TV and takes us for a walk.
13. Cuddletime with Mom when she gets bored and goes into the bedroom to watch a different show.