I got tagged by Kaze for the 7 things about me meme.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…
1. Momma buys toilet paper by the case (see #5 for the reason why - hee hee) and the individual rolls are wrapped in paper. Whenever I hear that paper crinkling, I come running. As soon as I get there, Momma wads it up and throws it for me. I run after it, leap into the air, and then give it a good shake. I used to take it back to her so she'd throw it again, but I quit doing that. Now she follows me and then throws it again and again and again (I trained her really well, didn't I?). It is a super fun game just between me and Momma.
2. I have a spot that Daddy thinks looks like a mushroom. Sometimes he calls me Mushroom Kitten.
All of my spots are grey-ish taupe with black stripes. I have one grey toe - it's the pinky toe on my left front paw. And a brown splotch on my chin.
3. If anyone is eating, I'm right there. If anyone is even thinking about eating, I'm right there. I'm notorious for sticking my paws in whatever's on your plate. Or stealing steak or pizza or bread. Yum. Momma thought she might have a problem on her hands the very first time she met me because I was sneaking nachos off the table at my first house.
4. When me and EG first came to live with Momma and Daddy, I was the brave and curious kitty and EG was the more nervous one. Now it's the other way around. I don't like when strange people come to our house. I go hide under the bed and won't come out until they've been gone for a long time. Like hours. You never know - they might come back. I need to make sure that they're really, really gone before I feel it's safe to show my speckle-y face.
5. I greet Momma at the door every night when she comes home from work. Then I follow her around the house while she puts her stuff away, meowing and meowing. While she's washing her hands, I stand on the toilet and unroll the toilet paper (well, I used to unroll it until she wised up and started putting in on the roll so it runs down the wall - which she hates by the way. hee hee) While I'm unrolling the TP, I'm simultaneously chewing on the handle of Daddy's hairbrush. I do this every night. Then I squawk and squawk at her while she's getting our stinky goodness ready. This process makes Daddy laugh a lot whenever he's home to see it. One of these days, Momma wants to make a video of this.
6. I will not eat the carrots out of my stinky goodness. I save them for EG. Momma says she doesn't blame me. She doesn't like carrots much either. I also have never eaten a bug. I play with them until their legs fall off and then I don't want to play with them any more. I didn't know you could crunch 'em until recently. I may have to try this.
7. I love, love, love Titus. He is an awesome brother. Every time I see him, I rub on him and purr and purr and purr. We play lots of fun games together, like Thundering Herd of Elephants and Lion Tamer. He also plays referee when me and EG are fighting. He doesn't like it when EG picks on me.
Scout - my fellow PBK
And anybody else who hasn't been tagged yet.
You have some beautiful pets!ReplyDelete
Tazo, I liked reading this stuff about you. Prinnie and I were different when we were little too. I used to be the scardy, but now Prinnie just stays in our room and does not want to come out and see the person.ReplyDelete
I think you are very lucky to have Titus for a brother. How lucky you are. You are very very pretty mushroom girl!
I enjoyed learning more about you Tazo. :) You certainly have your mom well-trained! I'm glad that Titus is such a good brother. :)ReplyDelete
Tazo, those is great things about you and i totally and completely agree wif you on number 4. - SammyReplyDelete
Tazo, I know just how you feel! If the doorbell rings or someone knocks, I am already RACING to get under the bed. Strangers are loud and scairty. Pixie just sits there though.ReplyDelete
ps: I like your mushroom spot.
Hi Tazo, it was really nice learning more about you. We do not like strangers either and usually go under mom's bed. Bounce will usually come out and be friendly and to see if they have any food.ReplyDelete
Nachos? I'll have to try that!ReplyDelete
You are a cat after my own heart!! I think together we could cause some real mayhem!!ReplyDelete
Must. Snorgle. Tummy.ReplyDelete
We just LOVE those picshures of yoo. Da belly one wif yur pawsies crossed is soooo cute!ReplyDelete
We specially liked #5. We dont do it ourselfs, but we may give it a try.ReplyDelete
We unnerstand about #4. We dont like strangers comin into our house.
Skeeter and LC
That mushroom is so so cute~!!!! I like it very much~!!!ReplyDelete
Those are very interesting things. I do not get stinky goodness anymore. Someone says "I'm too picky".ReplyDelete
I'm right there with you about the food, Tazo!ReplyDelete
Diamond Doggy referees for us too - he keeps us from rasslin' too hard!ReplyDelete
Thats a great meme Tazo! And your new stroller is furry, furry, awesome!ReplyDelete
Thank you for these wonderful facts, very informative!!! I loved to read # 7, I wish I could watch you play!ReplyDelete
Captain Jack Flint a.k.a. Karl
What interesting facts, Tazo. I too am right there when anyone is eating. Sometimes I get something good and sometimes I don't, but I'm careful not to miss an opportunity.ReplyDelete
My brother Max has Mom so well trained all he has to do is stroll over and sit near her at dinnertime and she gives him a tiny bite of what she's having.
thank you for sharing that info about you - i love learning about all the blog kities and their personalities. i love it tgat you play with the loo paper. Castle plays fetch too, but he hasn;t quite the uman trained yet so has to retunr the thing back himself everytime!ReplyDelete
We seez yur mushruum! Dis wuzz funny to reed.ReplyDelete