(As a reminder, here's the list of clues I found yesterday: 1)The Man in Brown is bringing it to our house *supposedly* tomorrow, 2) it's heavy, but not as heavy as Titus, 3) Mom thinks she's going to have to assemble something and that makes her say words on the bad word list, 4) it's red, 5)it maybe has something to do with a Jeep, 6) it can be returned, and 7) the best season for this is almost over. We live in the Mitten state if that helps.)
1. This could be delivered by the Man in Brown. It looks heavy, it's red, and could probably cause Mom to say bad words on a windy day. And the season for this is almost over where we live.
2. The Man in Brown could bring this and it's red. But I don't think it's very heavy or needs to be assembled.
3. A couple kitties mentioned that maybe I was gonna get a Tonka truck. It's heavy, returnable, and could be brought by the Man in Brown. But it's not red, and it doesn't need assembly or words from the bad word list.
4. I got a suggestion of a lobster. They are red and may cause Mom to use some words from the list, but I don't think they're heavy and I'm not sure the Man in Brown would bring me one. Well, maybe...
5. Um, no way. To the dawg and to the lobster suit.
7. This would be more for Mom and Titus, I think. And maybe Dad.
8. Ugh. He looks nice enough and all, but Titus is plenty. Plus, I bet this guy has a lot of drool and I don't do dawg drool.
9. Now this is a possibility. It's red, deliverable by the Man in Brown, and would definitely use some words from the list. But we already have one. That's how I know it makes Mom say words from the list. heh heh
10. We already have the red one. But I wouldn't be opposed to getting the blue one, too.
11. Hmmm. This looks comfy. It's red, shippable, and it looks like it might use some words from the bad word list - if Mom pinches her fingers in there.
12. This is red and deliverable by the Man in Brown. But it's not heavy. It doesn't need to be assembled or cursed at. And I think it's just a fancy prison box, so I'll pass. Unless that hot chick in the picture comes with it. heh heh
13. Now this is definitely in the running. It looks heavy, it can be shipped, and requires assembly and cursing. But it's not red.
*doing my best Joey Tribbiani impression* Hey, ladies. How YOU doing?
We found some other stuff, too. They meet some of the requirements, but something's not quite right. I just can't put my paw on it...
We found this on Mom's wish list. But this isn't her surprise.
This guys is also on Mom's wish list. This is her pretend celebrity boyfriend and all time favorite Detroit Red Wing, Steve Yzerman. Yep, she's gonna kill me. heh heh
Then we found this in a secret, password protected file. heh heh
Man, I'm hoping this is the surprise. That would totally rock!
I overheard Mom say that the Man in Brown is supposed to show up today. He was supposed to show up yesterday, but he got hung up in O hi O. I wonder if he was hanging out with Parker. I still have no idea what my surprise is, but I'll keep you guys posted.