Wednesday, June 6, 2007

White Dawg Wednesday


Here I am, guarding one of the squirt bottles that Mom and Dad use on the twins. This particular squirt bottle normally hangs out by the back door, so Mom and Dad can squirt EG when he tries to run outside. However, SOMEONE (who's gray grey) grabbed it and ran off down the hall. I made that kitty drop it and then I laid down for a snooze stood guard until Mom could put it back where it belongs. This guarding business gets really tiring sometimes. Whew!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have never thought to grab the squirt bottle and take off with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Guarding the twins and such must be very exhausting...

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....that gives me an idea. If I grab the squirt bottle, I can use it on the Brats. Love it! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!