Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday!



We don't have any new pictures to post today. Momma's been super busy taking care of some stuff around the house. Mainly cleaning up the laundry room. Which flooded. Twice. Because someone (or someones) keep pulling on the lint trap, which is connected to the hose, which goes in the laundry tub. When the hose comes out of the laundry tub, then all the water in the washing machine goes all over the floor. And down the hall. Then someone (or someones) get locked in the bedroom with me (grrrrrr) because Momma has to prop the back door open and she doesn't want someone (or someones) running outside. Just because I'm the big brother doesn't mean I should have to babysit. Grrrr.

She had a suspect the first time it happened. (And just for the record, it wasn't me because I don't even go in the laundry room.) A witness (Dad) reported seeing two out of three of The Furry Kids napping with him on the bed.

Then it happened again last night. Only this time, a witness (Dad again) cleared the first suspect. Suspect #1 was sleeping on the couch with Dad at the time of the incident.

So this is what Mom knows so far: 1) I had nothing to do with it. 2) One or both of the twins had something to do with it. 3) She's sick of cleaning up terrible floods in the laundry room, but at least the floor in there is super clean.

~Titus

7 comments:

  1. Oh your poor mom. That sounds like quite the mess to clean up! I hope it doesn't happen again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops. It couldn't have been you three.
    What a messy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that must be exhausting! I guess its a good thing that our laundry monsters live in the dungeon and we're not allowed down there.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, floods are very very bad. I am pretty sure none of you three did the bad deed. I think the washing machine did it to get you in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad ol' washing machine! I hope it doesn't happen again. I'm sorry to hear about the mess!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank d-o-g it wuzzen't u, titus!
    luv--yer life coach--jh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!