Wednesday, November 7, 2007

White Dawg Wednesday


So here's the deal. Yesterday, I was sitting on the couch in my favorite spot, trying to take a rest. I was having a pretty good nap, and Mom was dozing in the TT-san chair. All of a sudden, there was a terrible pain in my ear. I yelped. Mom jumped up and ran over to me. Neither of us knew what had happened. We were very confused and Mom was kinda worried because I don't just yelp for no reason. But Dad explained the whole thing. Apparently, while Mom and I were dozing, EG (who had been laying in Dad's lap on the other side of the couch) jumped up on the couch arm, walked over to me, and put the bitey on my ear. Grrrr. He got a "talking to." heh heh

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I wonder why EG did that? It is very puzzling. I hope your handsome frootbat ears are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not right! When ever George tries to put the bites on us we give her a serious kitty smack-down. Mom and Dad say it's good for the puppy to learn the pecking order - we agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not nice to put the bitey on someone elses ears. Sure hope your ears are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was not nice at all. I think EG & Kaze might be related. Sounds like they both like to surprise bitey.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was not nice to put a bitey on your ear! Why would EG do that? Does it feel okay now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm...did you suitably punish EG? i know he is a cat but honestly...we don;t go round biting the doggies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, Titus. Once again, I feel your pain. Rudy has been known to put the bitey on me for no reason. I am happy to hear he was talked to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Titus, I'm so sorry! Sometimes Dorydoo comes up to me and whaps me fur no reason. I don't know what gets into our bruthers/sisturs sometimes.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Titus, I'm sorry Earl made your ear ouchy! I've got to confess, I'm the same way... sometimes I go up to MaoMao, my brother, and whap on him for no reason anybody can see.

    psssssst.... Earl Cutiepie! I just loved cuddling in the EG-san with youuuuuuu.... HEE! You give great whiskie-kisses!

    Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you poor doggy... I don't ever put the bitey on eats that's horrid... Now toes they'z just born to have the bitey put on them! :)

    Purrs,
    Isis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!