Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Edition... What?!


I am not speaking with The Mom. It's Thursday. It's supposed to be Thursday Thirteen. See those papers next to me? Those are the notes I jotted down for our T13 this week. But notice that we have no T13 this week. What the paw? I am *not* happy. The Mom is gonna get the cold shoulder today. She might even get the bitey. She might even get the soon-to-be-patented Earthworm With the Bitey (sorry, Storm's Mom). Consider yourself warned, The Mom.


For my good friend, George:
Since The Mom is being so lame, I can only copy this from a previous post. But it explains it nicely. If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to ask. And when The Mom decides that she is available to HELP US BLOG, then I will happily answer your questions.

"I am working on patenting my Earthworm Move. It is the best. You go boneless (like an earthworm) and then burrow under the covers (also like an earthworm). Then you can put the bitey on your Mom or Dad when they least expect it (not too much like an earthworm because worms don’t have teeth). It is a very effective, tactical move. Mom and Dad think I'm being cute and lovey and then BAM! Heeeeere's BITEY! Heh heh"

17 comments:

  1. Nice Thursday post! I hope you are having a good one! Come check out my blog! I just posted my Thursday Thirteen with a few add-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Earl Grey. :( I'm sorry to hear your mom isn't cooperating. She should really help you post a Thursday Thirteen. Good luck with the cold shoulder thing - I'm too much of a cuddle bug to ever do that for long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat is BAD Mom behavior. Its OK though, sometimes Mom's get too busy.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  4. (sigh) I sympathize completely, EG. It's just so hard to get good help these days. We have things we need to say and where are our secretaries (aka Mom)?! No where to be found, that's where.

    About this earthworm with bitey thing, can you give me more information, or is it "Top Secret"? I might want to try that next time I have to administer some discipline.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wow" you really sound mad. Alittle poop outside the litter box is also good...Yet you didn't hear this from me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh, we bet tomorrow she is gonna be called "the lady"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really stinks when moms will not cooperate with out blogging. We have lots to say! Trixie is already doing the earthworm and she loves to put the bitey on mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Mommy is being bad. Doesn't she know that our blogging is more important that anything?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giving the bitey when they least expect it is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya, my handsome Earl!

    *winkies and whiskie-kisses*

    You know what? I LOVE to earthworm! I do that all the time -- I do it when I sleep, too. I love to burrow down under the covers and become what Mom calls a Dorylump.

    Oh, I hear you on busy moms! I don't blame you for wanting to put the bitey on yours. I think I'll put the bitey on mine, too!

    Wanna earthworm with me? HEE! *blushies*!

    Love and cuddles and more whiskie kisses from Dorydoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I'm so excited! How about this: first we earthworm at your place, then we'll earthworm at my place!

    *~*~*happy girlcat prance and dance*~*~*~* We'll have so much FUN!

    *singing* snuggling with my handsome Earl.... *happy winkies and whiskie kissies!*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't blame you for wanting to put the bitey on her. HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Earthworm move! I'm going to pwactice that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I earthworm a lot, but I would NEFFER bite The Big Thing! I LOVE stayin unner the blankies and warm against him... Besides, my teeth may be sharper, but his mouth is bigger (an we have compared that more than a few times) an he says he would bite me back.

    So we cuddle, not bite. ;)

    Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oah, No, I can see your paper is all ready, but no posting, that is not good~~~~

    But this is very good post today still~!! You are doing great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My little 'sis would like to point out that she purrfected and patented this technique months ago! She calls it "Squirmy Worm with added Toe Bitey" Now if you're putting the bitey on some other bit of bean that's ok, but if it's the toes she wants a good 10% of the action! ;)

    Purrs,
    Ramses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the fine explanation, Earl. I can't wait to try this tonight!

    Gosh, it seems like Dorydoo is very excited about practicing earthworming with you!!

    George

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!