Tazo and I had a talk yesterday. With EG being such a crabzilla lately, we decided that we needed to do something a little, well, nicer on our bloggie today. So, I gave Mom my best Princess Di eyes, and (of course) it worked. She helped us with our Box of Life Meme from Miss Peach.
So here are Thirteen Things that we would put in our Box of Life:
1. Mom and Dad. They take super good care of us and make sure that we're happy and healthy.
2. Each other. We may have spats, but at the end of the day, it's nice to have someone to cuddle with.
3. All our friends in the Cat Blogosphere. We' re so grateful to have met such great beans and kitties and dawgs and buns and rats and goats and even lizards. We love how everyone always comes together to help out someone in need - with purrs, hugs, purrayers, even green papers. Mom still gets leaky eyes when she thinks about all the kind words and purrayers that EG got when he was sick - and we hadn't even been blogging for that long.
4. Our Mom's boss. He loves animals and is very understanding if she needs to take time off to take care of one of us, or if she needs to bring one of us in to work for whatever reason. He even lets them have "Bring Your Dawg to Work Day" every once in a while. I don't get to go because I don't really like other dawgs, but it's nice to be invited.
5. Play time with Mom and Dad. We usually all play together and it's super fun.
6. Kibbles and stinky goodness.
7. Our V-E-Ts and all the other nice ladies who work there. They are always nice to us (even though they stick needles in our booties) and they tell us how cute and sweet we are.
8. The space heater.
9. All our toys and chew bones.
10. The songs that Mom sings to us. She will change the words to the songs so that it's all about us.
11. EG's cuddle time with That Woman. Even though he's been pretty mad at her, at the end of the day, he still E-Dubs on her every night when she goes to bed.
12. Shadow, the One Who Came Before. She was the first dawg that Dad ever lived with and she worked her magic on him. Now he can't ever imagine a life without furry kids in it.
13. Great sleeping spots - Titus' Tower of Beds and the cable box and the cozy spot on top of the dryer.
Well, Mom's getting all mushy and leaky-eyed, so we're going to go cuddle with her. Thank you for the great meme, Miss Peach!
Happy Thursday everyone!