Thirteen Furry Kid Rules (that our parents don't really agree with)
1. Plastic bags, toilet paper, and paper towels make tasty snacks.
2. The most rousing games of Thundering Herd of Elephants and WWE Cage Matches are to be played between 2 and 6 am.
3. Tummy clock alarms are set at least 1-1/2 hours before meal times. Please feed us immediately once the alarm goes off.
4. Cats should be able to go outside whenever they want - by themselves - with no stinking harness.
5. If there's food on your plate, it must be sampled by us. It can be given willingly, or we can take matters into our own paws.
6. We will lay on the floor wherever we want and will not budge. Even if you are carrying something super heavy or awkward.
7. We will supervise your shower (complete with pawing you through the shower curtain - and we don't care that it reminds you of "Psycho" - whatever that it). We will lick the soap afterward and leave teeths marks on it.
8. It is very important that we sample whatever you are cooking. Please make sure to drop some on the floor.
9. Trips to the refrigerator are not to be made solo. Please expect three furry faces to peer in there with you. Please also double check that no one is inside before you shut the door.
10. Clean laundry is the #1 sleeping spot. Please make sure to place it on the couch, in a sunspot.
11. Dirty socks and underwear will be distributed randomly throughout the house. Especially right before visitors arrive.
12. As will dead bug parts. (see #11)
13. Do not wash our bedding. We work very hard to get our furs and stank on them.
Good rules!! I don't understand why humans can't abide by them. I hate when our bedding is washed.ReplyDelete
Oh my, Mom is absolutely cracking up over your list to the point that tears are squirting out of her eyes. She might be rolling on the floor in a minute. But I don't see what she's laughing so hard about. I happen to find your list eminently sensible!ReplyDelete
Purrs, smiles, and snuggles from Marilyn.
oh i agree Kaze - these rules could have been written for us too. I love playing Thundering Elephants across meowmies bed - that is always appreciated!ReplyDelete
Castle makes a dirty wee wee protest everytime Meowmie washes our bedding...then she has to wash it again. Castle can be a bit thick sometimes...
We understand your rules completely. They are the same around here, just not explicit.ReplyDelete
Yup, Momma fell outta her seat, laughin' so hard, and fur the life of me I can't see why because effury single rule you've got in your listie is ecksactly the way things should be! Effury one of us Ballicai do at least one of them things on your list and sometimes I efun try to get INNA showur with the beans cuz I love playin' with watur so much!ReplyDelete
ain't it fun to be a kitty?
Purrs and snuggles from MaoMao!
These 13 rules are fantaaaaastic!ReplyDelete
#13 the best, isn't it the truth... why does she wash so much?
We like to sit on the nicely folded towel while the shower is going on... and then, good luck to the naked bean trying to use it. hey, go get your own, right?
Those are some great rules!!ReplyDelete
I really like plastic bags. They are my favorite thing to chew on.ReplyDelete
I crazy laugh at No.13. I totally agree with that.ReplyDelete
Great list, Great rules~!
It would be a perfect life!ReplyDelete
Hahaha! Those are good rules!ReplyDelete
your bud Pepi
Those are good rules! I agree with all of them, except for the one about going outside without a harness. I'm very happy to go out on my harness since outside is very dangerous for a furless kitty like me! (I had to laugh at your comment, EG, about the Puppia harness stealing your bones - my old nylon harness used to do that - it was too small for me so it was uncomfortable - but the Puppia one hasn't done it at all!)ReplyDelete
Yup, yup yup - we have the exact same rules!ReplyDelete