Wednesday, August 1, 2007

White Dawg Wednesday



Here's a photo of Titus from last night's PAR-TAY. We don't have any lampshades, so he had to improvise with an octopus.

We got lots of cool stuff: a fishie(!), some treats, some fev-ver toys, a catnip bananer, a catnip cigar, and HARNESSES!!!! HARNESSES WITH MATCHING LEASHES!!! We'll post some pictures tomorrow.

We just wanted to thank everyone for coming by yesterday and for all the birfday wishes. It means a lot. We are so thankful for all the great friends we've made since we started blogging. Thank you all for being with us on our special day.

~EG & Tazo

13 comments:

  1. Oh Titus, you are such a good sport! I can't wait to see what you guys think of your harnesses. I spent about an hour screaming at the door to go out on mine last night.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeelated and very late, Happy Birthday wishes to Tazo and Earl Gray!
    Have fun being two. Titus you are a great party animal haha

    <3 Purrrrs, Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titus, you look very very silly! But you still look very handsome for an octopus-head.

    The birthday party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us. I can't wait to see you two on your new harnesses and leashes! I hope you enjoy going Outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! :) Titus looks like he was really partying!

    I hope you enjoy going out on your harnesses. :) I know I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're sorry we missed the party, stoopid DKM, hope you had a great purrday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T you look so silly! what a cute d-o-g!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one silly looking woofie! I might even like meeting him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. deer titus,
    i am laffin an laffin!
    yer one funnee d-o-g!
    luv--jh

    ReplyDelete
  9. we hadded a great time! fanks for inviting us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Titus, you look very cute, I can see you are entertainments your humanbean~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps... Me thinks me is a wittle wate, but anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great, Titus. Sorry I missed the party. Yesterday was my Mom's birthday and I was offline all day. Happy Belated Birthday, Earl Grey and Tazo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!