Thursday, August 9, 2007
Thursday Thirteen - Edition 19
In honor of his birfday yesterday, we decided to do our TT this week on our Dad.
Thirteen Things About Our Dad
by The Furry Kids
1. He gives the best belly rubs. Ever.
2. He is very good to cuddle with.
3. He stays home with us in the mornings, so we all get to sleep in. Except for Momma. Hee hee!
4. He does not measure out kibble as accurately as Mom.
5. He wears glasses that are super fun to chew on.
6. He drops food on the floor and is slow to pick it up. This gives us a chance to run over and have a taste.
7. He has speckley hair like Tazo - only Momma calls this "salt and pepper." We're not sure why she says this because his hair does not taste like salt OR pepper.
8. When EG runs outside (which he's not supposed to do), Dad picks him up, but takes his time bringing him back in the house because he knows how much EG loves to be outside.
9. He is very strong and can carry large bags of kibble and Swheat Scoop with ease.
10. He loves to take Titus on long walks through the neighborhood. He calls this "Man Time" and there are no Mommas allowed.
11. He's super good at playing RAWR with Titus.
12. He can sleep through the loudest game of Thundering Herd of Elephants.
13. He stays up late with us. This is our very own special time with Daddy. We cuddle and get tummy rubs and watch TV.