Thursday, July 26, 2007
Thursday Thirteen - Edition 17
Thirteen Things You May or May Not Know About Us
1. We’ll be two on 7/31.
2. We are littermates. There were three of us in the litter but our other sibling went to the Bridge. Momma (who never, ever had a cat before), couldn’t bear the thought of separating us and took us both.
3. Our Mommy Kitty’s name was Buttons. She was a teenage mother. She was grey like Earl Grey, with lots and lots of little, skinny, black stripes. Momma was very tempted to take her home with us, too.
4. Titus liked us from the moment he saw us. He was even protective of us when Shadow (our dawg sister who went to the Bridge last year) tried to chomp us.
5. Shadow didn’t like us at all, so Momma and Daddy had to keep us separate from the dawgs.
6. When we were baby kitties, I was the adventurous and curious one and Earl Grey was really skittish. Now it’s the other way around.
7. Earl Grey has a knot in his tail from when it got slammed in a door when we were little baby kitties. Every time he goes to the V-E-T, someone there comments on how big the knot is.
8. EG has yellow eyes and mine are yellowish green.
9. I have three little grey dots on the back of my neck that Momma always likes to smooch on.
10. We both have white whiskers around our mouths, but EG’s eyebrow whiskers are grey and mine are white.
11. EG’s nose is grey and mine is grey-ish pink. Our paw pads are all the same color - greyish pink (the same as my nose).
12. If Momma puckers up her lips, I give her a kiss. If she puckers up her lips at EG, he backs away. He does not like kisses. At all. He doesn't even fall for her fruity-flavored chapstick trick.
13. When we sleep with Momma and Daddy, we sleep on their legs (usually Momma’s) or laying next to their legs. We never sleep up by their heads or near their pillows. Even though Momma asks us to.