Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Edition 15

Thirteen Random Posts that Made Momma Giggle This Week

Daisy's favorite movies

Boy's Bwog in general because of his genius way of writing

Jon Bon Skeezix's Bad Hare Day from 7/7/07

Anastasia's Challenge

Chairman Mao's Five Bad Habits from his meme post

Chase's Hot and Steamy Post

Sophia's Irritated on Sunday Afternoon Post

Eric and Flynn's Mancat Monday Post from 7/9/07

Mao's Tina Terner Toozday

Skittles' Yoga Tuesday

Monty Q. Kat's Can I Help You Woman Post

William's Losses and Gains Post

Latte's Kaze Rain Post

11 comments:

  1. Great list! :) Those were some excellent, and funny, posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I made the list! :D

    (And I'm still miffed over her getting so dang close to take that pic...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I made your list! How exciting. I thought all of the other ones were really really funny! For some reason, it was a very wiggy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were some great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, these were very enjoyable this week!! agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad Chase and I made the list! I love funny posts and its great to be able to smile at our friends.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad we made yer list and made yoo laff. We liked all the uvvers yoo menshunned too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - we made your list. We're honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. deez were grate an fabyoolus postz. i luved vizitin dem again!
    luv--yer grate frend--jh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!