Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Meme

We got tagged by Victor for Tara’s meme.


The questions are:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Titus: I was not born yet.

Tazo & EG: We were not borned yet.


2. What were you doing 1 year ago?

Titus: Hanging out around the house, indiscriminate competitive eating, playing with Tazo & EG

Tazo & EG: We were waiting for our birthday, breaking stuff, bunnykicking Mom and Dad and each other, putting the bitey on Mom and Dad and each other, perfecting our game of Thundering Herd of Elephants


3. Five snacks you enjoy:

Titus: The real question should be, what don’t I enjoy? Anyway…five random things that I like are:
Ice cubes, Trader Joe’s cat cookies (this really horrifies Mom when Dad lets me have these – she says I shouldn’t be encouraged to eat cats), Wellness jerky treats, Charlie Bears, litterbox goodies, plain cake cones (ice cream cones without the ice cream ;) )

Tazo & EG: We don't get too many snacks, but some things that we like are Cheetos, cracker crumbs, real whipped cream (we just had this and holy cats, it's GOOD!), T's ice cream-less ice cream cone crumbs, we once snuck a bite of a Butterfinger candy bar (it was super good, but we sort of got in trouble)

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

We all know the words to these two songs because Momma sings them all.the.time.

The Star Spangled Banner and How Sweet It Is (to be Loved by You) by Marvin Gaye

Titus:
How Much is that Dawggie in the Window? By Patti Page
Gonna Buy Me a Dawg by the Monkees
Angel Eyes by The Jeff Healey Band
Beautiful Girl by INXS (only substitute “T” for Girl)
I’m a Slave for U by Britney Spears (only substitute “T” for the U)

Tazo & EG:
Siamese Cat Song from Lady and the Tramp
A Cat had a Birthday from an album of Sesame Street birthday songs
All Cats are Grey by The Cure
Girls Not Grey by AFI
Bird on a Wire by Johnny Cash

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Titus: Open up a shelter for animals that need homes, buy a steak factory so I could have steak any time I want, have Mom quit her job so she can stay home and scratch my belly all the time, buy a big chunk of land so I could run and run and run, donate lots of money to the MI Humane Society

Tazo & EG: Ditto T’s idea for the shelter and the Humane Society donations, buy a giant cat tree, buy a stroller, buy a big house with stairs so we can play Thundering Herd of Elephants up and down the stairs, rule the world (Mom made me take that out - rats!)

6. Five bad habits:

Even though we don't really think these are bad habits, Mom made us put these in here.

Titus: indiscriminate competitive eating, playing Lion Tamer with Tazo and freaking mom out, rawring really early in the morning and late at night, slapping Mom with my big paw when she’s not paying attention to me, hogging the bed

Tazo & EG: Putting our paws in Momma’s cereal bowl, breaking things, cord chewing, playing Thundering Herd of Elephants at 4 am, standing at the backdoor crying whenever T goes outside

7. Five things you like doing:

Eating, sleeping, playing Thundering Herd of Elephants (preferably at 4 am), WWE Cage Matches on Mom and Dad’s bed at 4 am, getting tummy rubs and ear scritches, yowling at the backdoor to go outside (EG), knocking stuff off shelves (the twins), running around the back yard (T)


8. Five things you would never wear again:

Titus: Clothes!!! I don’t like clothes. Mom has put a t-shirt on me once or twice but then I feel like I can’t move, so I just sit there looking pitiful until she takes it off me

EG: Stitches!!! Cones!!! And collars!!!

Tazo: I had stitches when I had my girl surgery when I was a baby kitty and they were itchy. But EG helped me lick the itchiness off them (well, until Momma yelled at us). I have never worn anything (not even a collar), though I might like to try. Some of Daisy’s outfits are really cute. I think it might be fun to get all dolled up once in a while.


9. Five Favorite Toys:

Titus: Nylabones, my pink Happy Birthday Piggy, my stuffed snake, my stuffed octopus with the tufty hair, the Twins

Tazo & EG: T, wadded up paper, toilet paper on the roll, rolls of paper towels, the scratchy post thing that Momma hung on the doorknob



Whew! That was pretty cool. Now we have to tag some other aminals...

We tag:

Adan, Zeus, Willow, Toby, and Skittles

If you haven't already been tagged :)





15 comments:

  1. Great answers! I enjoyed reading them. :) I like to stick my tongue in my humans' cereals bowls - I haven't tried sticking my paws in yet, maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom lets me eat the last of the cereal milk! It's good stuff, but there's never enough, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the tag! I'm on it ASAP.

    And whipped cream is on my list too! That stuff is cat heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! G.T. lufs his whipped cream from the spray can. You guys like toilet paper and paper towels? What's with that? Maw uses paper towels to clean up all our yak. Yup.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tazo, I think you would look very cute in clothing. The secret is to only model for Temptations! Then, while you are modeling, your mouth drools and your eyes light up. This makes for very good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, I loved readin' your answers! And Tazo and EG, I just love paper, toilet paper, paper towels and espeshully toilet paper cores!

    And me and Dorydoo love playin' Thunderin' Herd of Elephants!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, whipped cream -- I simply must try some of that one of these days. It sounds delicious!

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, it's pretty universal that we want mommy and/or daddy to quit their jobs and stay home with us all da time!!

    ~Donny

    We all like to take turns yowling to go outside! We are like a tag team!

    ~Marie

    I have to say, I'm not fond of dat Siamese Song from Lady and the Tramp...makes me and my buddy meezers sound so evil! I do like da doggies, they seem so furriendly and kind. Just like you, Titus!
    :)

    ~Casey

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooohyeah, I love ice cream cones with out the ice cream too.
    You three are soo soo funny!

    Happy day
    ~Caesar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kids! Those are some very interesting answers! Glad to get to know you better. Thank you so much for sending get well wishes to Scout. He is home from the hospital but still weak. We have an update up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great answers!
    Its a lot of fun to get to know other kitties better.
    What? Huh? Titus is a d*g?
    Oh, well that makes me feel better. I thought he was a little strange.
    ---Beezer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey,
    The bowl with paw, looks great to me, maybe I have chance to make another one.

    I have done this meme before, so, you may see:
    http://adan-way.blogspot.com/2007/07/meme-new-meme.html
    Also could find my 10 year ago's little my picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tazo

    I love playing with paper towels. Everyone once in awhile(so as not to get the Momma too upset) I get up on the counter and I unroll about 10 of them and shred them. IT is a lot of fun!

    Purrs
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute answers! Not a dull moment with you lot! We knew a titus dog once, he was a massive golden retriever...it's a fantastic name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally did mine. Thanks furr the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!