Tuesday, July 24, 2007

White Dawg Wednesday




This white dawg is wiped out. Mom asked me to keep the twins away from the computer for a couple of days so she could post that question to you guys about their birfday presents. Let me tell you - babysitting is exhausting! Today alone was spent playing Thundering Herd of Elephants, knocking pictures off the mantle, unrolling toilet paper, pretending to eat plastic to freak Mom out, knocking over the cat grass that Mom was growing for them as a surprise, and whapping me on the nose. Oh, and peeing in front of the litter box (though, I didn't participate since I'm not allowed in there - grrr) because Mom cleaned it out yesterday but forgot to put a little of the used litter back in there. When will she learn? Mom says they'll probably be back to blogging by tomorrow. Thank dawg, because I don't know how much more of this I can handle. I'm feeling the need to indiscriminate competitive eat some kitty box crunchies or a box of cereal or some Clif bars or, well, I gotta go lay down.
No barz, no barz, no barz...


~Titus

Oh, and I'm supposed to invite you guys over for 'nip bubbles and vanilla ice cream and probably birfday cake for the twins' birfday on Tuesday, July 31. There's probably going to be some more food, but I can't think about that right now. No barz, no barz, no barz...
Oh, anyway, come over anytime. We'll be home and ready to party.

9 comments:

  1. Are barz tasty? Because if they are I don't know why you're trying to avoid them. Sounds like you are a very helpful woofie!!

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there white woofie. Did doese kitties wear you out? Haff a nice nap woofie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love a good pawty!! We'll be there...well, at least Sherman will. He's the only one that likes kitties.

    The Dogs of Jackman Ave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Titus! You are one of my very best dog friends. I am not scairt of you. And I like your pink ears. Take a nice nap, now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Titus, you look very very sweet. I would like to snuggle up next to you and take a nap.

    Purrs, Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tazo, I just thought of a way that might work to keep you out of the kitty box crunchies - if it is in a room that can be closed off - have mom and dad get a baby gate and put it across the doorway. They have some really nice ones that have a swinging "door" in them, and the twins can jump over it, but it might keep you out. That is what I use to keep my Cambria(greyhound) in my room while I am gone - the kitties come in and out, but she can't.

    Tara (not the cat)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PAW-TAY, PAW-TAY!! I can't wait! And Titus, you're a nice woofie.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!