Wednesday, May 30, 2007

White Dawg Wednesday



This is a picture of me doing one of my very favorite things - perching on the couch arm, looking out the window. I think this picture is very, very artistic since it's actually a picture of my reflection in the TV.

In other news, my tummy is feeling better. I haven't ralphed and my 'tocks seem to be on the mend. Plus, I get to eat SMALL, FREQUENT meals of chicken and rice (score!) and it is very delicious.

~Titus

PS - Jeter, I heard that you are a life coach and I think maybe I need some help with my litterbox surfing problem. I think it's starting to affect my life in a negative way. Are you willing to work with dawgs? I know that you're not all that excited about our fair species, but can I please make an appointment with you? I think I have a problem.

Daisy, do you think maybe you could give me your medical opinion? Do I need to be hynotized? My Dad knows someone who got hypnotized to stop smoking and he hasn't smoked in 3 years. What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. I think you need both there help, eating kitty poo is not a good thing. BTW Hi, we are new to cat blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very neat picture indeed! Its great to show new and different views of yourself.

    I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and getting tasty meals!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titus, please follow these simple steps:

    1. Lie down in a comfortable spot
    2. Look deeply into my eyes
    3. "You are getting sleepy. Veeeeeery sleeeeeeepy. Your eyelids feel like they weigh 23 pounds each. You are veeeeeeery sleeeeeepy. You will do as I say.
    4. TITUS: DO NOT EAT KITTYBOX CRUNCHIES EVER AGAIN!
    5. TITUS: WHEN YOU AWAKEN, YOU WILL ALSO GIVE TAZO AND EG A KISS AND GIVE THEM ONE OF YOUR TOYS
    6. You will not remember any of this when you awaken
    7. When you awaken you will feel happy and refreshed.

    ONE, TWO, THREE: Wake Up!

    Let me know how you do, Titus. You are a good patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm glad you are feeling better. That was a clever way to get to eat chicken! I love chicken almost as much as I love ham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kool photograph! And I'm furry glad you're feeling better.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw poor Titus. You must stop eating the poo! Once it is out, it is meant to stay that way.
    I can't believe it has been so long since I visited. Weird, I try to get to everyone a couple of times a week but I think we've been slacking since the beans have been working so much. I'd better get to reading and catching up on all your news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are feeling better! And I think it is great you are seeking help from Jeter and Daisy, the best kitty life coach and kitty physician out there.

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommy used to but hot pepper on the poo before we got covered litter boxes. Diamond got a hot mouth and decided litter box surfing wasn't so "hot" afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. deer titus,
    i am gointa giv u a mantra ... i jus havta think uv it first.
    i'll be back! (no... dat'z not yer mantra)
    luv--yer grate CAT frend--jh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Titus, it looks like you have a nice spot to look out the window there. I'm glad your tummy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!