Thirteen Furry Kid Rules (that our parents don't really agree with)
1. Plastic bags, toilet paper, and paper towels make tasty snacks.
2. The most rousing games of Thundering Herd of Elephants and WWE Cage Matches are to be played between 2 and 6 am.
3. Tummy clock alarms are set at least 1-1/2 hours before meal times. Please feed us immediately once the alarm goes off.
4. Cats should be able to go outside whenever they want - by themselves - with no stinking harness.
5. If there's food on your plate, it must be sampled by us. It can be given willingly, or we can take matters into our own paws.
6. We will lay on the floor wherever we want and will not budge. Even if you are carrying something super heavy or awkward.
7. We will supervise your shower (complete with pawing you through the shower curtain - and we don't care that it reminds you of "Psycho" - whatever that it). We will lick the soap afterward and leave teeths marks on it.
8. It is very important that we sample whatever you are cooking. Please make sure to drop some on the floor.
9. Trips to the refrigerator are not to be made solo. Please expect three furry faces to peer in there with you. Please also double check that no one is inside before you shut the door.
10. Clean laundry is the #1 sleeping spot. Please make sure to place it on the couch, in a sunspot.
11. Dirty socks and underwear will be distributed randomly throughout the house. Especially right before visitors arrive.
12. As will dead bug parts. (see #11)
13. Do not wash our bedding. We work very hard to get our furs and stank on them.