Here are Thirteen Things that Hurl Grey (and not Earl Grey) has done this week:
1. Knocked a box of Lucky Charms into Titus' waiting mouth
2. Watched as Titus ate 50 salmon oil pills and didn't tell The Mom about it until after he ate them
3. Put the bitey on The Mom when she and EG were having cuddle time
4. Played jingle ball at 2:30 am
5. Put the bitey on a delicious pink ear
6. Put the bitey on a delicious, skinny dawg ankle
7. Stoled a bunch of chicken and rice that Dad made for Titus
8. Askeered the doody out of the cable guy
9. Refused to cuddle with The Mom for 4 days in a row
10. Stalked Titus and Tazo
11. Clawred The Mom when she picked up EG
12. Hid in a shopping bag and jumped out at Tazo
13. Led a rousing game of Thundering Herd of Elephants at 5:30 on Saturday morning
This evil twin thing is awesome.
Hurl Grey, you are awesome!!!ReplyDelete
Wow!! Hurl Grey you are one cool dude!!ReplyDelete
Samantha & the Tuxedo Gang
Coco and Kiki just luff bad boys. And you look sooo mysterious in your cape, like Phantomcat of the Opurra!
Teri and the cats of Furrydance
Wow, you do lots of biteys like our Dante!! That's a cool trick that you can knock cereal into Titus' mouth!ReplyDelete
Obviously, Titus' mouth had to be open, so you can't be totally blamed for that one!ReplyDelete
Good job of making a name for yourself, Hurl! You are one awesome dude!
Hurl Grey, you are one naughty kitty and you sure like to bite.ReplyDelete
I must say Hurl Grey I underestimated you! Not that I knew what you could do, but I thought the name was a little lacking...I voted for The Grey Earl, I thought it sounded so much more evil! But you proved me wrong! You are super naughty! Mwahhahahaha!ReplyDelete
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
That Hurl is wasting no time, is he?ReplyDelete
Very impressive, Hurl Grey!ReplyDelete
Wow, Hurl, only 13 bad things??!?ReplyDelete
you're my hero.
Hurl Gray you are a rebel!ReplyDelete
I knew it was all THAT one's fault!ReplyDelete
Hugz&Khysses to TITUS,
Yoo know Hurl Grey yoo made the mom laugh. Just how zactly did yoo scare the doody out of the cable guy???ReplyDelete
I'm gonna have to let Billiam read this!ReplyDelete
Well, it sounds like Hurl Grey is making himself right at home. Well done, sir!ReplyDelete
hello earl grey its dennis the vizsla dog hay this evil twin thing is brillyant!!! yoo no wot i think i hav an evil twin too and his nayme is ennis and he is the wun wot destroys furnitcher and pillos it is not me at all!!!! ok byeReplyDelete
Hurl Grey is establishin a repootation very fast!ReplyDelete
Oh HURL!!! You are making my heart go pitter-pat. And you look sooooooo handsome in your cape!ReplyDelete
What excellent naughty things you have done. I am super-impressed! I wish we had a dawg around here because dawg ears do look like wonderful chew toys. And 5:30 a.m. sessions of Thundering Herd of Elephants -- simply sublime!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yours in diabolical simpatico -- love and whiskie kisses galore from Dorydoo!