Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tazo Tuesday on Wednesday (Again)


Here I am, practicing giving Mama a hard stare. You know, like the kind of hard stares that Daisy gives. How am I doing?

I have two things to tattle about today. The first thing is about the box I'm sitting on. Mama fell for the Bissell Kitty Halftime Show at the Puppy Bowl and bought one of those rug sucking monsters they kept talking about. The second thing I'm tattling about is that you might notice that the box is unopened. That means that she has not used the rug sucking monster. At all. Part of the reason that I'm giving Mama a hard stare is because about 30 seconds before this picture was taken, I was being chased by a dawg hair tumbleweed that was bigger than me. It was very askeery. I barely escaped with my life. The other reason that I'm giving her that hard stare is because I was trying to take a bath and she busted out the flashy box. Can't a girl get some privacy?

In other news, Titus would like to thank everyone for his Gotcha Day wishes. We are so lucky to have such great furriends!

17 comments:

  1. OK, Tazo, next time look up a bit! You're looking a little bit shy in that picture.

    We hope the sucky monster gets rids of those tumbleweeds for you!

    Your Pals,
    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how good are those machines fur pikhking up khat hair whilst attached to the evil khritters?

    Hugz&Khyses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I'm glad Titus has figured how which breed is truly is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tazo we think you're doing a very good hard stare. Hope it works on your Mom!

    We didn't get to visit yesterday but wanted to with Titus a Happy Gotcha Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mom breaks open the box soon. And then uses it. hee hee

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very excellent Hard Look, Tazo! I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we also hear that sweet Dribbles had passed away. When our Sylvester died in 2007 we sponsored Dribbles because he looked so much like our Syl. Now they are both playing at the rainbow bridge together!

    Thanks for your purrs for our Pop!
    ~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated gotcha day to Titus!! We have a purple dyson "animal" vacuum. Its noisy.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an excellent stare!

    Happy Gotcha Day a little late Titus!!

    Mom has my new blog started and it should be up soon. She says she is working on it but I think she is scared of the photo software on my new 'puter. Oh well ~ soon!

    Tiger Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa what a look!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good look!
    We have cat hair tumbleweeds from Shaggy here!
    Titus, we missed your gotcha day, but we left you a message on the gotcha day post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tazo do yoo like the sucky monster machine? We run and hides from ours! It's just way tooo loud fer us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, I see 'pet hair' on that box. I hope it's not like the pet hair lint roller my mom got that clearly deposits fur on her. Because it's not from us and that's the only explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good stare Tazo!! We hope your Mom uses the vacuum soon so you don't get caught in any dawg hair tumbleweeds!!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are glad you made it out alive after being chased by such a dawg hair tumbleweed! Your mom better open that box!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We (well, mostly Olivia) prefer the tumble weeds over any noisy machine. But then we don't know about dog hair tumble weeds - only our own hair. We suspect dog hair could be especially menacing.

    We hope you get to keep the box after the machine is taken out. Boxes rules.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!