Monday, February 9, 2009

Mancat Monday


So Dad brought home this really sweet cat tower on Friday. It's super tall and has four hidey holes and it's super fun to climb. Plus I can chillax on the top and look super adorable and then The Mom will walk by and give me a tummy scritch and I can bunny kick her and give her the bitey. It's super cool. The Mom also sprinkled primo nip all over it and hid toys and treats in there so that we'd be surprised when we found them. She was a pretty cool The Mom this weekend - as far as The Moms go. Anyway, me and Tazo got super nipped out and googly-eyed and stuff this weekend. It rocked. This is a picture of me being super nice to her and cleaning her furs. And then right after this, I whapped her on the head and put the bitey on her. heh heh

Mancat Rule of the Day: Look super cute and be super nice to your sister and your The Mom so that you can whap them when they least expect it.

16 comments:

  1. What a great weekend you had! The cat tower looks very, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think woo two are plotting against Titus!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I'll help woo Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat towers looks so great! We used to have one but *somebody* peed on it and it got tossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I hear you say "PRIMO 'NIP"!!!
    I'll be right over.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you were so sweet until I read the last line. You are pretty funny, or is that your evil twin?

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primo nip?? OMC we are soooooo wanting sum of dat now dat yoo saids it! Hai The Moooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! We do not recall ever seeing you groom Tazo before. That must've been some pawesome Nip alright!

    -Gandalf and Grayson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great cat tower. We want one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great cat tower. We want one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just blame the nip! (That looks like a cool tower!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. EG, we think the nip makde you do it! And that's a furry cool tower you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the new tower, Earl Grey! An thats good sneaky advice on being nice so ya can get away wif bein bad...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!