Friday, February 13, 2009

Froot Bat Friday


It's been a rough week for the old froot bats. Every time I turn around, EG's (though he's blaming Hurl Grey) been trying to chomp them. I guess they're extra delicious-looking this week. He's gotten some good tastes, but there are no scars or boo boos or anything, which is a good thing. Mom's got my back and all (he's gotten in lots of trouble and even got a time out last night hehe), but she can't be everywhere all the time.

In other news, tomorrow is my 9th birthday. I'm pretty excited. It's pretty cool having a Gotcha Day and a birthday all in the same week. See, I picked Mom and Dad on February 10th. And the v-e-t said that I was about a year old at the time. Since I'm so pink and white, Mom decided that Valentine's Day would be a perfect birthday. So, here we are. Mom can't believe that I'm 9 years old already. She says that it seems like I just picked her and Dad. So anyway, the plans for tomorrow are lots and lots of cuddling and maybe a big, long nap. Hopefully, I'll score a present or a tasty treat or something.

Happy Weekend!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Almost Barkday to the most special Mud Husky Froot Bat I know!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Do woo need me to 'help' with the EG 'problem'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a Gotcha' day and a birthday in the same week is great!
    Maybe you could give a little bitey to EG's ears - it could be like a birthday present or something!
    Yer pal,
    Diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A birthday on Valentine's! That's just perfect!

    Do try to give that evil EG/HG pair away from those lovely frootbatty ears!

    Your Pals,
    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meowm still wants to rub your ears!

    Happy early Barkday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is wuite a week for you. Happy Birthday, Gotcha Day and Valentine's Day.

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is a great day to celebrate your birthday! I hope those delicious pink frootbat ears stay left alone!

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Titus!!!! We think your mom made an excellent choice for your birthday celebration day! We hope you get a special bone or toy or something to mark the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Titus, I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day and Birthday all in one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day and Birthday to you Titus!
    You are such a good and sweet pink eared doggie.
    Happy Happy Big day to you and your family, I know they love you very much and so glad that you found them!

    love and purr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Purrthday Titus!!

    Yoo do has nice pink delic uh ears!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Froot Bats, Titus! Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day! That is so terrific...and we think Valentine's Day is a perfect birthday for you!
    Love,
    Freckles and Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Titus, thats pretty cool hafin a Barkday and Gotcha day the same week. And Barkday on Valentine Day no less...

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope you are having a Great Birthday, Titus!
    Maybe we can see pictures later!
    ~ Miss Emily and Napoleon

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! Happy purrthday and gotcha day and vawentine's day and you know what titus, I've given you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, dear Titus! If we could have just one wish for you, we would wish that EG would leave your delicious pink ears alone for your whole birthday week, or until the birthday wish dust rubs off... whichever lasts longest!

    -Gandalf and Grayson

    ReplyDelete
  16. "What"...Darn it...Mom!!!!!!!!!

    You made me miss wishing my favorite woofie a Happy Birthday!!!!!

    This is unacceptable your a bad secretary.In the words of Donald Trump "You're Fired!!!!"

    Sorry Titus...Happy Belated Birthday
    (Hug) now excuse while I go throw up on mom's favorite shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!