Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guess What???

I finally found out what breed of dawg I am!

Mom and Dad have always wondered what kind of dawg I am. The nice lady who saved me from those mean people thought I looked like an Akita. Which I kind of do look like the white ones, but yet I'm a little too small. Lots of people ask if I'm a white German Shepherd, but I think I'm a little too small for that, too. The v-e-t put me down for "Shepherd Mix." Mom thinks I am 100% Pink and White Bundle of Love, but after watching the Westminster Dawg Show this week, I'm not sure that's recognized by the AKC.

The other day, my good friend Khyra sent me this link. And guess what? It's me! I finally know what I am. CLICK HERE to check it out. I fit all the characteristics except for the exercise requirements. I'm not much into running and running and running - unless the gate is open and I get to escape from the back yard.

Thank you, Khyra! Now Mom can get all sorts of Mud Husky swag - like t-shirts and a sticker for her car. I can get a dawg bed with my name and breed embroidered on it. We can go to Mud Husky meet ups. It's gonna be so cool! Suh-WEET!

13 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I think Pink and white bundle of Love is a good breed. I am in that breed too :-)
    purrrs to all of you for a snappy Thursday

    Prinnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo furry glad woo shared that link!

    Turbo's Human sent it to my mom after something she exchanged with The RastaMom about The RastaBoyz Ziggy and Marley!

    Woo wear it soooo furry well!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look like a pink and white bundle of love!!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We don't think that you eyes are beady and devious!!!!

    Your Pals,
    Tom and Tama-Chan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure is cool! I do think you're a pink and white bundle of love still.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY BAST!!! that's so YOU!!! concatulations on finding your breed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Titus - that's great news, now you know your breed! Though by that description, it could be Georgie too (hee hee).

    Tazo,
    Can I come over? It's miserable here today - the only safe spot is my basket but with all the people running around I can't get my naps in.
    Purrs,
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would be cool to be a Mud Husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah thats you! BOL!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Furry Kids! Thanks for coming by my blog. I was reading your posts and I think I like you cats )and dogs). I think I'll follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mud Husky's rock!!!! What an excellent breed to be! Congrats on your new found pedigree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!