Today is our birthday! We are three. I don't feel a day over two, though. But whatever. Here's 13 Things That We'd Like for our Birthday:
1. A steak
2. A PAR-TAY
3. Breakfast at 3:30 am
4. A long, uninterrupted nap
5. A snack of delicious, pink ears (and don't those ears just look yummy???)
6. To go outside and run around
7. Some fev-vers
8. A boat load of nip
9. No more mani/pedis
10. To be able to sleep on Dad and The Mom's bed and stretch waaaaayyy out without either of them complaining
11. To be able to boobwalk without getting yelled at
12. A long ride in the stroller
13. A pet fishie or a lizard or something (I think we're old enough to be responsible for a pet fishie, don't you?)
Here is the very first picture that Dad and The Mom have of us. We're about 10-1/2 weeks old.
And here's one from last week. I think we've grown up just a little. The Mom keeps saying, "Remember when they only weighed 3-1/2 pounds? They were soooo tiny!" to Dad. She's totally ruining my manly reputation.
Anyway, the point is that The Mom is busy and preoccupied and whatever this week and didn't really plan a PAR-TAY for us, so if anyone wants to come over and trash the house today, we'll be here. heh heh
In other news, Aunt Jen and The Mom want to thank you for all the purrs and purrayers. She's still feeling pretty bad, but hopefully her antibiotics will start kicking some butt soon and she'll get all healed up. We'll update when we know anything else.