Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tazo Tuesday


My brothers take very good care of me. Well, some take better care of me than others. *cough*EG*cough* Some let me nap next to them instead of whapping me on the head or putting the bitey on my neck.

EG and I went to the V-E-T today. It was terrible. I stayed very, very still so that I could be invisible, but it didn't work. I ended up with the same medicine that EG had last week. Dr P thinks that EG may have passed some 'tocks germies onto me. Momma is supposed to keep an eye on us and if EG gets more 'tocks trouble, then we have to go back and get checked out again (since that means that I've passed the 'tocks germies back to him - which, at this point, he totally deserves). Dr P also said that we could both have a tiny bit of yogurt to see if that would help our tummies. I think yogurt sounds pretty tasty.

In other news, EG had to go to see Dr P with me this morning because when Momma woke up, she noticed that he had a gooby eye and was squinting a lot. So Dr P checked it out and said she thinks he has conjunctivitis. Or maybe he got whapped. But I'm not saying anything about that.

So the final score for this week is:
The Furry Kids - 2
Momma - 0
hee hee

And for your reading pleasure, we got a super funny comment from Daisy yesterday (regarding our 'tocks troubles):

I hope you see "the end" of your 'tocks trouble soon, and all your worries are "behind" you. I am pretty sure your vet will be able to get to "the bottom" of your troubles!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

19 comments:

  1. ::sigh::
    Tazo Tuesdays are the best....

    I'm sorry that you had to go to the V-E-T, but sometimes those 'tocks germies spread quickly. When Pearl had them she had to stay in a separate room for ages (but it was before I came to live here so it didn't bother me much:-).

    I hope you are feeling better soon my sweet little tea cup!

    Purrs and Nosekisses,
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man....good job making your mom run around to the VET like crazy. I have to go tomorrow (just for my yearly exam) but I'm NOT looking forward to it at all.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy is so funny!

    I'm sorry Tazo. I hope you and EG and Titus feel up to coming to my doggie sister Dana's party today. It sounds like you could use some distraction from all the vet visits and 'tocks troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a goopy eye, too? Sheesh, you guys!! Get un gooped and un-tocks already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brothers can be a pain. Kesey protects me from a lot of Riley whapping/biting but he also pounces on me. Sigh. Hope you both feel better soon.

    Tiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Dr. P. should name a wing after you guys!
    HaHa!
    Mommy always said that to our old VET in KC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tazo, I always try that trick of sitting very, very still and quietly so I will be invisible. It does not work for me, either. I hope you feel better soon!

    ps: Your dad guessed correctly about the car! It is an Infiniti! (G35). My Mommie likes to drive kind of sporty cars with manual transmission.

    ReplyDelete
  8. making the mom go to the v-e-t with 2 of you is really good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, Tazo and EG, we Ballicai are sorry you're still havin tocks trubbles! We'll purr fur you that yur feelin bettur real real soonies. And EG, we're sorry about yur gooby eye!

    You two might really like the yogurt! Brainball hadded yogurt when he hadded to take auntybioticks fur his bronkitis last year, and he loved it!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ps -- Dorydoo's sendin lots and lots of purrs and cuddles and whiskie kissies to EG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I hope all of you are feeling much better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I did not know you all were sick!! I will have to talk with Mom about being away so much and not letting me use the 'puter by myself. I hope you are all feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi all! We haven't visited for awhile and we sure have missed a bunch of stuff. We sure hope your 'tocks troubles are over soon and all will go back to normal!!
    If you don't mind us saying.....Titus sure is a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope all the 'tocks trouble gets cleared up. I am having tummy trouble, so I can kinda relate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If it isn't one thing, it's another. But if you get yogurt out of it, that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really sorry hearing about this~!
    I hope everything could be back in normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so many vet visits. We hope you all are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear you had to go to the vet, Tazo. We hope that you and EG heal quickly. Sending lots of healing purrs your way.

    BTW, we've presented you, EG and Titus with an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh man! That just stinks. Not literally, I hope. Anyway, that is too bed. Get better quick. And while I know you want EG to suffer for giving it to you, it is probably best if you both get rid of it at once, with no more passing around.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!