Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Twins Tuesday


Notice how EG has just the right amount of paw dangle going. Dangly paws are always squee-worthy in Mama's book. Notice also how the dangly paw is taking the focus off of me. It's supposed to be Tazo Tuesday and I had a special picture all ready for Bert today.

In other news, last night all three of us were in the perfect Christmas card pose - we were all hanging out in the same area and all looking super cute at the same time. So Mama snuck out and grabbed her flashy box (and not the askeery one because I run away as soon as I even hear the bag open - hee hee) and ran back to take our picture. And guess what? The battery died right then and there. hee hee By the time she switched the battery and came back, Titus was headed out of the room. Nice try, Mama.

19 comments:

  1. Is Earl Grey a pickture hog? Yoo should nudge into his mancat monday pickture next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we agree with vincent and mike - you should take over monday and tuesday next week. or at least get into his pikshur for Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how I feel about Tazo Tuesday! Do I need to come down there and 'splain things to EG? I'm not sure I can handle "half-Tazo Tuesday".
    Purrs and headbumps to my sweet tea cup,
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poor Mom! That's what my mommy would say anyway . . . I say good job, Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes that gets a big SQUEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice try mom....
    You two look suuuper comfy
    purrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job! Humans always miss the "cutest" posses. You look very snuggly and warm there.

    Kaze

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you guys plan that? It sounds like a plot to us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time mom tries to get a video of me rolling in the laundry, I stop. hahahaha

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't wowwy TAzo..you'we still the staw today..it's a bootiful pictoowe of the two of you...that paw dangle is supew .
    Mommi was laughing at youw stowy, cause that always happens to hew..I always move just in time fow the shot, hehehe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  11. But does your mom play with those squee-worthy toes? My mom can never seem to help herself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw! Cute twinsie picture! Your mom`s darth vader voice from the video a few posts back made me laugh! :)
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree it is a perfect amount of paw dangle. How I hate the Pawparrazi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, the two of you look so sweet there!

    Oops on the battery dieing in the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like a nice snuggle, even though you didn't get your day all to yourself, Tazo. That's funny when the cameras don't work for the Beans, heh heh.
    Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!