Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tattle Tail and Tazo Tuesday


My tattling for this week is as follows:

Momma has not taken any new pictures of us. Titus and I do not care. EG is not happy, though. Because there are no new pictures of us, I had to recycle this picture of me from when I was a little baby kitty. Momma always giggles when she thinks about when I was so little that I wasn't even as big as a box of Club crackers. Which sound pretty tasty, by the way.

I also heard Momma call EG a "snot" early yesterday morning after she promised him last week that she wouldn't do that any more if he stopped having 'tocks trouble. Daddy says that Momma doesn't do too well at 4:13 am and that we should cut her some slack. But I don't know.

In other news, (and Momma says I have to say "knock on wood" when I say this) our 'tocks are all doing lots better. As long as we keep having solid poops, then we don't have to go back to see Dr P. So we're keeping our paws crossed.

Happy Tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. Hooray for solid poops! That's what we always say, anyway! EG is a snot again? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby picture! It's good to hear the 'tocks trouble may be gone for good - I've got my paws crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tazo, you were an adorable baby kitten! We are glad your 'tocks are doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cute picture of you!

    Hooray for no more 'tocks trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are cute Tazo!! hooray for 'tocks that are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tazo you were an adorable baby kitten! Bert is dancing around the room - singing that his LadyCat is the cutest kitty ever, he gets a bit carried away sometimes!

    We're glad that your 'tocks trouble seems to be getting better!
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more solid poops, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snot doesn't sound too bad.....flithy rats are what we get called. Well, Chase just gets "turkey". Must be a size thing.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moms are NEVER good at 4:13 am. Take it from me. They're even worse at 3:00 am. Nice picture. We hope you keep having solid poops.

    Roxy & Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee, 4am is just when us kitties get started havin' fun! My beans wear ear plugs but if one of us screams, Toy does when Ty jumps on him, they still can hear it!....Tazo, what a cute kitten, ya know mommies don't like us growing up so fast. Mommy says we should be babies for at least 3 years and live 25 playful years or more!=^Y^=Setzer

    ReplyDelete
  11. pawz crossed fer solid poopz! (harharhar!)
    luv--jh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, brother. My mom is all "What a little doll face you are!" at your baby picture, Tazo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oah I love this photo very very much~!
    Whenever you are, you always lovely~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww, what an adorabble baby pickshure, Tazo! I'm so so so so glad that alla yur tocks are doin bettur. And yur Momma sounds just like mine -- she's always knockin on wood, too. Knock on wood, knock on wood! I keep tellin her she oughta knock on her head, hehehehe!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ps - Dorydoo's sendin lots and lots and lots of whiskie kisses to her sweet EARL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad yoor tocks trubbuls seem to be ofer wif. Our mom doesn't just say "snot" when we wake her at 4:13...she sez bad words at us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the baby picture! I hope everything continues to go well for your 'tocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were sure a cute little kitty, Tazo! (And the Club crackers do sound good! One of my favorites!)
    Freckles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!