Here's some things that we've been thinking this week:
1. Right now is a fine time for some kibble. Or temptations.
2. Did I hear the temptations bag crinkling?
3. Why is the Motor City Stripey Kitties pitcher walking all those batters? Is Jeter laffin' and laffin' right now? hee hee
4. What *would* Jeter do?
5. What's a pet sitter? And a vacation?
6. That sunspot looks really inviting.
7. I am NOT a pillow.
8. Momma's fingers look so bite-able.
9. It's freezing cold again. Do I have to bust out the Tazo Tippers?
10. We wish that all of our sick and hurty friends would feel better.
11. We need to find a good knock knock joke.
12. Is Momma really getting a new flashy box?
13. Is it time for some temptations?
We'd also like to ask a huge favor of our friends. Our Mom's best-friend-since-kindergarten, Aunt Jen, got diagnosed with leukemia this week. She's coming back to the Mitten State to start chemo today. Mom's really scared and sad and worried. Would you guys please send some positive thoughts and/or purrayers Aunt Jen's way? We would really, really appreciate it.