Friday, May 23, 2008

Meme

William and Gandalf & Grayson tagged us like a squillion weeks ago for a meme and Mom is FINALLY helping us catch up. Here goes:


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 or 5 cats and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the cat who tagged you know when you have posted your answers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
None of us had been borned yet.

2. Five things on my to do list for today.
Titus: Eat, nap, lie in the sun, nap, protect my ears
Tazo: Eat, nap, wash my furs, Thundering Herd of Elephants, jingle ball
EG: Jingle ball, eat, nap, put the bitey on some delicious, pink ears

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Titus: I enjoy all snacks. I even enjoy things that are not even considered snacks (like garbage, rabbit poo, kitty box crunchies, toilet paper, etc)
Tazo: TEMPTATIONS!!! And anything I can steal off Daddy's plate
EG: Temptations, a delicious, pink ear, Titus' dawg treats

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
We would buy Mom and Dad a house and pay all their bills so that they could stay home with us all the time. We would also help all the homeless animals who don't have it as good as we do. And we would set up a fund to pay for medical bills for other furry kids whose parents have a hard time affording their medications/treatment.

5. Three of my bad habits.
Titus: Indiscriminant Competitive eating
Tazo: Stealing food off Daddy's plate
EG: I do not have any bad habits at all. Nope. None.

6. Five places I have lived.
Titus: With some mean people, with a nice lady named April, with Mom and Dad in our old house, and our current house
Tazo: With my furmom and her people, with Momma and Daddy
EG: The same as Tazo

7. Five jobs I have had.
Titus: Referee for the twins, super duper cuddle boy for Mom
Tazo: Professional Bug Killer (PBK)
EG: I only have one job - being in charge of everything that goes on inside and outside the house, and of course, whatever else is going on in the neighborhood at any given time. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes EG, you're right. Being in charge is a hard job but someone has to do it. It's very tiring, too. And they wonder why I nap so much!

    George

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!