Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday is Hurl's Day

Mwahahahahahaha...



I haven't been up to much recently. I hate to say it, but it's just been too hot this week to be evil. I am a little bit ashamed because I never ever thought I'd say that. In fact, with the exception of That Woman (who's been dancing around like a lunatic, singing the praises of warm weather), everyone around here is just laying around on the tile floor. I gotta tell you, when I was picking out my evil twin outfit, I didn't consider how hot a cape could really be. Duhr.

Mwahahahahahahahaha....

Update: I take it back. I have developed a brand new Hot Weather Evil Scheme. When That Woman is walking around the house, I walk around with her. And then just randomly flop down on the ground and stretch waaaaaaay out - right in front of her. The tripping and flailing as she tries to avoid squashing me is AWESOME. Try it, kittehs. It'll change your life.

Mwahahahahahahahaha...

8 comments:

  1. Just when we start to think that you really are mellowing, you come up with another dastardly deed to bring back the evil! You are living up to your reputation, Hurl! You never let us down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Hurl Grey -- take what's at hand and turn it to your advantage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Falling hoomans can be real squishy business ... :p We had one accidently trod on our paws the other day and did it was howlingly painful.

    Licks and wags

    Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was khompletely prepared to paw the only good thing about YOUR day is that it means FROOT BAT FRIDAY is tomorrow BUT...

    After reading your post, I'm in agreement - go fur it!

    Hoomans that like hot weather just aren't....they just AREN'T!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeeEssWoo: I think woo are khorrekht Titus: if she had the 24/7 fur khoat, she MIGHT see it OUR way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is much too hot here to wear a cape, HG. Akshully, it is much to hot here to wear my furs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahahaha! That is a great Evil Scheme. Sadley it would not work around here because Mom has become very good at look down while she walks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks fur stopping by!