Back by popular demand, here's what I've been up to this week:
- Practicing my hunting skills by pretending that I am a giant jungle cat and That Woman is a lowly wildebeest and jumping on her back and trying to take her down. The screaming is AWESOME.
- Rousing games of Thundering Herd of Elephants every morning at 2 am.
- A wicked bad WWE Cage Match on That Woman at 3 am.
- Regularly scheduled Earthworm with the Biteys just as That Woman dozes off.
- Hiding from That Woman when she's trying to do the daily headcount before she leaves for work.
- Running out the back door.
- Staring and hollering at "nothing" when That Woman is home alone at night.
- Chewing a hole in a plastic bag before That Woman can take it away
- Swallowing some of said plastic bag - heh heh
- Which then leads to That Woman "digging for gold" in the litterbox for the next few days - heh heh heh
- Getting all hopped up on the 'nip and attacking Tazo and/or those Delicious Pink Ears.
It's feels great to be back!
Um, yeah, sorry about that. Tazo here. I just wanted to ask you guys to swing by the Whiskers & Purrs gang today. Our good furriend, Mazie Grace, is having her eyeball operation today and she and the gang could use some extra purrs and purrayers.
Graphic from the Whiskers & Purrs bloggie
We're purring and purraying for you, Mazie Grace!