Back by popular demand, here's what I've been up to this week:
- Practicing my hunting skills by pretending that I am a giant jungle cat and That Woman is a lowly wildebeest and jumping on her back and trying to take her down. The screaming is AWESOME.
- Rousing games of Thundering Herd of Elephants every morning at 2 am.
- A wicked bad WWE Cage Match on That Woman at 3 am.
- Regularly scheduled Earthworm with the Biteys just as That Woman dozes off.
- Hiding from That Woman when she's trying to do the daily headcount before she leaves for work.
- Running out the back door.
- Staring and hollering at "nothing" when That Woman is home alone at night.
- Chewing a hole in a plastic bag before That Woman can take it away
- Swallowing some of said plastic bag - heh heh
- Which then leads to That Woman "digging for gold" in the litterbox for the next few days - heh heh heh
- Getting all hopped up on the 'nip and attacking Tazo and/or those Delicious Pink Ears.
It's feels great to be back!
Um, yeah, sorry about that. Tazo here. I just wanted to ask you guys to swing by the Whiskers & Purrs gang today. Our good furriend, Mazie Grace, is having her eyeball operation today and she and the gang could use some extra purrs and purrayers.
Graphic from the Whiskers & Purrs bloggie
We're purring and purraying for you, Mazie Grace!
HG, you old rascal, you! We confess that on a few occasions, we have also done the "staring and hollering at nothing" thing. Does that earn us a black and red cape?ReplyDelete
Hey HG! Nice work! Except for that plastic part...ReplyDelete
Hey Hurl, I'm really impressed, dude!ReplyDelete
I love back tackling!!! You have been working hard.ReplyDelete
We went to visit your friend, Tazo!ReplyDelete
You've been busy HG! So much trouble, so little time!
We's purrin fur Mazie. Hurl Grey, you is teh AWESOME, Dude! Gess what? Today's also internatural hug yur cat day! I's going fur hugs AND treats.ReplyDelete
Hi Hurl! Nice to meet you!ReplyDelete
More delusional khat purrings...ReplyDelete
PeeEssWoo: Hurry up Froot Bat Friday!
Russell tried to pretend that you'd come here and put a great big pile of fish yak on the carpet two seconds after it was eaten, but I can clearly see you were too busy!ReplyDelete
Very, very impressive Hurl Grey!ReplyDelete
HG: you are very bad however, very impressive... astoundingly naughty!ReplyDelete
I am purring for Mazie
We're not sure about the masses yearning part...Could just be one or two.ReplyDelete
But, welcome back Hurl. Things get lively with you around!
I guess you just needed a little break.ReplyDelete
hehe! Dorydoo thinks Hurl is really hot. hehehe And you know what, I do some of the things Hurl does, espeshully tryin to run out the back door, and eatin efurrything that doesn't eat me furst!ReplyDelete
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
p.s. Dorydoo's sendin whiskie kisses to both Earl and Hurl!