What the paw?
In a word (courtesy of our friend, Jeter), DUHR!
(Mom's note: Mwhahahahahahaha!)
Thirteen Things We Hope That Santa Claws Did Not See Us Do This Year:
2. Breaking Momma's Jack Skellington figurine (Tazo & EG)
3. Climbing into the oven (it wasn't on) and sampling the pumpkin pie that Daddy made for Thanksgiving - it was really tasty, by the way (Tazo)
4. Chewing the cable cord so much that the cable man had to replace it (Tazo)
5. Pulling the tie-back strips off of the curtains (Tazo & EG)
6. Eating a giant piece of dawg toy and having to have it surgically removed (EG)
7. Putting the bitey on Momma (Tazo & EG, but mostly EG - hee hee)
8. Growling at Momma when she took away the piece of pizza that was swiped off her plate (Tazo)
9. Litterbox surfing (Titus)
10. Chasing squirrels (Titus)
11. Darting out the door and into the yard (EG) / running out the gate and around the neighborhood (Titus)
12. Picking on Titus and Tazo (EG)
13. Drinking out of The Mom's coffee mug - Dunkin Donuts coffee is super good! (EG)
Oh, and guess what?! Mom ordered our cards and stamps and stickers and our very own address labels all on the same day right before Thanksgiving. She was so proud of herself for getting everything ordered on time this year. Everything shipped right away except for the labels. So Mom made out all the cards and decided to wait for the labels. Well, she waited and waited and waited some more. Finally, she figured that she better just mail the cards or nobody would get them before Christmas. So she wrote our return address on all the card and mailed them out. Yesterday, Dad called her at work (laughing) and said, "Guess what just showed up?" The man in blue had just delivered our labels. Hahahahahahaha! Mom wasn't that happy, but she figures we'll be all set for next year. Hahahahahaha! Poor Mom! Hahahahahaha!
PS - If anyone would like a Christmas/holiday card, please e-mail your snail mail address to us at thefurrykids AT gmail DOT com
PS 2 - And Momma wants us to tell you that she doesn't expect cards back, so if you're not sending out cards this year, but still want one from us that's perfectly fine. We have plenty to go around. She ordered like a squillion.