Thirteen random facts about us - winter edition:
1. EG is obsessed with snow. He ran outside the other night when it was snowing and loved it (even though he got in lots of trouble). And whenever anyone comes in the house, he licks the snow off their shoes.
2. If Momma is on the couch and covered up with a blankie, EG will earthworm under there. If there is no blankie, he will try to earthworm under her sweatshirt. And then she begs him not to put the bitey on anything, um, sensitive under her shirt. hee hee Because he's done that before - but not since he was a little, baby kitty. But, as they say, once bitten, twice shy. Hahahahaha!
3. Tazo does not like snow on the ground. But she does like to sniff it on Mom and Dad's shoes when they come in from outside.
4. Titus loves the snow. The other morning (when we had our first snowfall), he poked his head out the door, looked around, and then tore off down the patio. He made a couple of loops around the back yard before he came in for breakfast.
5. Titus hates playing catch. No frisbees, no tennis balls, no nothing. But chuck a snowball at him and he catches it every time.
6. Titus loves snow so much that he will lie down in it and just hang out, checking out the neighborhood.
7. EG thinks it is still strollering weather and Momma does not.
8. We hate getting shocked. Momma tries to make sure to touch something else before she touches us, but if she's overcome by our cuteness, she forgets and zaps us. EG learned that the hard way the other day.
9. There's nothing better than a good hockey game on TV. We'd rather cuddle with Momma and watch hockey than watch football with Daddy, because she doesn't yell at the TV like Daddy does.
10. Hot chocolate with marshmallows. We have just discovered this. But don't tell Momma that we tasted her hot chocolate.
11. Every night when Momma goes to bed, it's just her and Titus in the bed. Every morning, when she gets up, all of us are in the bed. Well, duh. It's a lot warmer that way.
12. The first Christmas that Momma and Daddy had with Shadow (the Dawg Who Came Before), they decorated their Christmas tree. A little while later, Momma was on the phone and Shadow got all fritzy and was running around the house. She ran past the Christmas tree, grabbed a glass ball ornament off the tree, and ran down the hall. Momma started giggling and then Shadow wanted to play keep away. Momma finally got the ornament away from her (dawg and ornament were both unharmed) and rearranged the ornaments. Shadow wouldn't leave them alone, so Momma ended up leaving the bottom half of the tree bare (except for the lights) and hanging all the ornaments at the top, out of Shadow's reach. Gramma called it their toddler tree. hee hee
13. Momma builds a snowman every year (this year, she wants to try to do snow dawg and cats). And every year, when Titus sees it for the first time, he charges at it, runs around sniffing it for a bit, and then pees on it. hee hee He says he won't pee on any snow dawgs or cats, it's just a snowman thing. We'll see.
PS - If anyone would like a Christmas/holiday card, please e-mail your snail mail address to us at thefurrykids AT gmail DOT com
PS 2 - And Momma wants us to tell you that she doesn't expect cards back, so if you're not sending out cards this year, but still want one from us that's perfectly fine. We have plenty to go around. She ordered like a squillion.