Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things About Me
by Tazo Tea Gizmo

1. Momma took one look at me and knew that my name should be Tazo (but she did keep the name the other people gave me – Gizmo). My full name is Tazo Tea Gizmo.

2. My name was almost Barkley because when Momma first saw my picture she thought it looked like I had bar codes on my front legs.

3. My birth momma’s name is Buttons. Well, she's Earl Grey's mom, too, but I'm trying not to think about that today since I'm mad at him cuz he put the bitey on me last night.

4. I am a PBK (professional bug killer) and I take my business very serious.

5. I have a mark on my side that looks like a mushroom, so Daddy calls me Mushroom Kitt’en sometimes.

6. I curl up in bed with Daddy every morning. I lay on Momma’s side of the bed.

7. I have a really loud motor and it always makes Momma smile.

8. I like to have alone time in the evening. It’s my time to lay on the couch that I’m not supposed to be on and think deep thoughts.

9. I love Taco Bell nachos.

10. I want to taste Momma and Daddy’s food but it kind of scares me when they offer me a taste.

11. I love to play with flashlights and laser beams.

12. I have never met a hidey box I didn’t like – they are so much fun to play with.

13. I went outside once and it was really scary. But Momma saved me and made everything all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks fur stopping by!