Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frustration

EG says:

I’ve been trying and trying to get outside this week. Those hairless, two legged creatures (I will not call them Mom and Dad at the moment – I’m too mad) won’t let me go outside. That girl one said she saw two kitty friends running down the street last night and it made her sad because it’s too cold. I don’t know why she won’t let me out. I crouch really small next to the door when I hear their keys jangling. Then I try to make a break for it when they open the door. They’ve busted out that spraying thing again. But I’m on to them. I just squint my eyes and keep running. That girl said that she’s going to have to chip me if I keep it up. I don't know what that means, but I do like potato chips a lot. One of these days, I’m going to make it outside. Maybe I should get a stroller?

In other news, that girl busted me and Tz. We’ve been stashing stuff in our prison box. I made the mistake of running in there while she was standing next to the prison box. She bent down to peek at me and saw our stash. She saw that we swiped T’s new birthday piggy and new birthday ice cream cone. Drat! She didn't say anything, but she made that guy peek in there, too. I bet T tattled on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks fur stopping by!