It's been like a squillion years since we did a T13, so here we go.
Thirteen Things Seen and/or Heard Around the House This Week:
1. :a startled Mom gasps: "Oh! Excuse me, I didn't know you were in here," as she walks in on EG in the litterbox
2. "I love Harvey Woofnagle! I love Harvey Woofnagle!" (in a singsong voice)
3. "Do you think the kittehs will eat salmon?" Um, do ya think?
4. "Oh, T-Bone! Tell me you didn't eat that whole bottle of Fresh Factors!" (he didn't - he just chewed up the old bottle that was in the recycling bin)
5. "Your belleh looks so snorgle-able. I sure wish I wasn't in danger of having my face clawed off."
6. "Excuse me, Speckle? Sweet Speckle-baby? Could you please move your tail so that I can change the channel?"
7. "Ugh!" After The Mom stepped on a soaking-wet wad of toilet paper in the hallway.
8. "Why is there a soaking-wet wad of toilet paper in the hallway?" For the answer, please see #9 heh heh
9. "Eggie! Stop playing in the toilet!" I probably would, if you'd stop calling me "Eggie." And if you start calling me Eggie Meownagle again, you're gonna find something way worse than a soaking-wet wad of toilet paper in the hallway.
10. "Um, honey? Errol just ate part of a plastic straw wrapper." heh heh
11. "Dude! I just had to put the squeeze on EG. He was trying to run under the bed and I had to grab him by the leg and he got all rubbery. I feel bad."
12. "Why, Eggie, WHY?!" after The Mom noticed that an entire handle was eaten off of a plastic bag
13. "Gimme some frooooooot baaaaaaat."