We thing spring might finally be here in the Mitten State. Here's thirteen things that make us think so:
1. The sun has been shining, giving us great sunspots in which to warm our furs.
2. The Stripey Motor City Kitties are on a losing streak. 0-7 as of 8 pm last night. Please do not confuse them with the other Motor City Kitties that also tend to lose a lot of games. hee hee
3. The days are getting longer, which means that we're probably going to have to play Thundering Herd of Elephants starting around 2 am instead of 3 am. That's really going to cut into our nap time.
5. There have been lots of dawgs being walked in the neighborhood. Ripley the Greyhound was even out without his coat on Sunday.
6. The grass is sort of maybe getting green.
7. Dad has been wearing shorts, even though Momma is still wearing long sleeve t-shirts and sweatshirts and her wool socks. Because she is always cold.
8. Did we mention STROLLERING???!!!
9. The Detroit Red Wings' first round playoffs start tonight!!!
10. There was a Hairy Tazo sighting the other afternoon.
11. Open windows and fresh air.
12. ROAMING BANDS OF VICIOUS AND RABID GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. IN OUR YARD. ROAMING. VICIOUSLY. WHILE WE ARE TRYING TO GO STROLLERING!!!
13. Momma's been doing lots of decluttering and spring cleaning. She even threw out some :gasp: TOYS.
In other news, yesterday morning, Momma poured a mug of coffee and left it on the stove while she ran to the bathroom to put another coating of gunk on her hair. Then she heard some sloshing and then the sound of breaking glass. heh Then we got yelled at. Well, not Titus, because he's a goody two shoes, but me and EG. But the yelling was more like, "Don't step in the broken glass!" rather than getting in trouble. She asked us who did it, but we're not telling