After everything that happened last weekend around the blogosphere, we wanted to make our T13 a thankful one. Here's thirteen things we're thankful for:
1. Although we didn't know Miral that long, we're thankful that we did get to meet her. We're also thankful that she's not sick any more, even though we're sad that she went to the Bridge.
2. Lilly Lu, Mu Shue, & Iris making it through the fire and being reunited with Mom Laura. We're also thankful for the fire fighters and police officers that helped reunite them.
3. Chin, tummy, and ear scritches
4. Open windows
6. Salmon! Oh, and vanilla ice cream!
7. Looking out the front door (which is always closed when it's cold outside) and being able to check out what's going on in the neighborhood
8. All of our friends (and their parents) on the blogosphere - purring works miracles
9. Hugs from Momma and Daddy
10. Sunbathing in the family room sunspots
11. EG not chomping Titus' ears for a whole 10 hours
12. Having a Momma and Daddy who love us lots and always want to do what's best for us
13. Being able to help Momma get up early for work every day this week (4:30 am at the latest). It's cool that we can make sure that she has 3-1/2 hours to get ready. hee hee