Thirteen Nicknames that have been uttered in our house this week:
1. Errol Grey: Momma's been on an Errol Flynn kick lately, and let's just say that it's not boding well for EG.
2. Mr. Angry Butt Fur: Titus's butt furs have been sticking up a little when he comes in from outside lately (Because someone has been attacking me as soon as I come in the door *cough*EG*cough*)
3. Speckle/Speckle Kitt'en: I like it when Momma says, "Speeeeeeckle! Where's my Speckle?" And then I hide. hee hee
4. Eggie: EG doesn't like it when Momma says, "Where's my Eggie?" or when she says she likes her Eggies sunny side up and then tries to smooch on his white belly. hee hee
5. Quivvy Tail: Momma can get Titus to do quivvy tail just about every time she asks, "Where's my Quivvy?"
6. Mr. Whiskers: A couple of years ago, there was a grocery store commercial that showed a white bunny on like a produce review board, and one of the board members said, "Mr. Whiskers says bring the lettuce closer." It made Momma giggle so much that she started calling Titus "Mr. Whiskers."
7. Widdle One/Widdle Big One: As in, Little One and Little Big One. Only you have to say these as fast as possible in a high pitched, sing song voice. Me and EG are "Widdle One" and Titus is "Widdle Big One" because he's, well, bigger.
8. Bizzy Boy: When Momma first heard "Bizzy for Gizzy," it was over for Titus. He became Bizzy Booooooyyyyyeeeee (sort of like how Flavor Flav says "boy").
9. Thpeckle Baby/Gwey Baby/White Baby Boooyyyeee: Oh.my.paw. This one is a
10. Smoke Stack: The yappy dawg next door is named Smokey and Daddy always calls him Smoke Stack. But it's more like, "Geez, Smoke Stack," or "Shut up, Smoke Stack." hee hee
11. Scout, Scout, Let It All Out: The cool dawg across the street is Scout. So whenever she's outside, Daddy sings the Tears for Fears song, but with "Scout" instead of "shout." It makes her momma giggle.
12. Boo Bear: This is what Momma calls Daddy. Don't tell him we told you.
13. Boo T: This is what Daddy calls Momma. It stands for Boo The Bear, but he shortened it to Boo T. Momma gets very embarrassed when he calls her that in public - because people think he's calling her Booty. Hahahahahaha!