The Kids' Mom here:
Today is Titus' 8th Birthday! In honor of our boy, I'm blog hogging today, and taking over the T13. :)
13 Things We Love About T
1. He gives the best hugs and kisses
2. He's a super cuddly, 60 pound lap dawg
3. He's very mellow
4. He loves to play "Chase Momma (and sometimes Dad) Around the Back Yard Like a Lunatic"
5. He's not a picky eater :)
6. He has super soft ear and neck fur that he loves to have scritched as much as we love to scritch it
7. He is very patient with the twins - and follows the Feet and Tails Rule to the letter
8. He has a great smile
9. He has great toe furs and his toes are especially Frito-y :)
10. His 'tocks fur is super fun to pull out during shedding season - it comes out in clumps
11. He smells good - most of the time
12. He doesn't bark without a reason
13. He's a great listener, except when he escapes from the fenced in back yard
Titus, we love you very, very much and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Birthday, sweet boy. We hope to celebrate many, many more.
Mom and Dad
Please scroll down to see our Valentines to our special friends.